Home a lone and the rain falling on my window paine.

crazy6r54

Guest
Everyone *****ing about snow and rain. Yes its been a long winter. Well today I was at home and the
wife had the car. I was down to the ware line on my brake pads front and rear. So I downed my rain
suit and pulled out one of my spare bikes and off I rode to my LBS and came home with 2 sets of Kool
Stop Thin Line brake pads. Showered the bike I rode and set up the new pads on the other. See rain
can't keep a good man down.

Fire up MTB 03

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Everyone *****ing about snow and rain. Yes its been a long winter. Well today I was
> at home and the wife had the car. I was down to the ware line on my brake pads
> front and rear. So I downed my rain suit and pulled out one of my spare bikes and
> off I rode to my LBS and came home with 2 sets of Kool Stop Thin Line brake pads.
> Showered the bike I rode and set up the new pads on the other.

> See rain can't keep a good man down.
>
> Fire up MTB 03

Unless it's _really big_ rain, and a _really small_ good man.

Shaun aRe - rain or shine.