Home a lone and the rain falling on my window paine.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by crazy6r54, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Everyone bitching about snow and rain. Yes its been a long winter. Well today I was at home and the
    wife had the car. I was down to the ware line on my brake pads front and rear. So I downed my rain
    suit and pulled out one of my spare bikes and off I rode to my LBS and came home with 2 sets of Kool
    Stop Thin Line brake pads. Showered the bike I rode and set up the new pads on the other. See rain
    can't keep a good man down.

    Fire up MTB 03

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Everyone bitching about snow and rain. Yes its been a long winter. Well today I was
    > at home and the wife had the car. I was down to the ware line on my brake pads
    > front and rear. So I downed my rain suit and pulled out one of my spare bikes and
    > off I rode to my LBS and came home with 2 sets of Kool Stop Thin Line brake pads.
    > Showered the bike I rode and set up the new pads on the other.

    > See rain can't keep a good man down.
    >
    > Fire up MTB 03

    Unless it's _really big_ rain, and a _really small_ good man.

    Shaun aRe - rain or shine.