Home again! (RAFL and THTP)

Frood

Guest
Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home to a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th
floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at the other end of the hotel. So, except for
lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4 days later, I took the stairs. Oh, my legs!

I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not consume enough water, so that
is my priority for this week.

Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

frood wrote:

> Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
> managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home to a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th
> floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at the other end of the hotel. So, except for
> lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4 days later, I took the stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
> I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not consume enough water, so that
> is my priority for this week.
>
> Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Well done Wendy!

Quilt show report?

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Wonderful loss!! Congrats on the exercise!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

frood wrote:
> Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
> managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home to a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th
> floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at the other end of the hotel. So, except for
> lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4 days later, I took the stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
> I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not consume enough water, so that
> is my priority for this week.
>
> Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!

Congrats on that loss and those flights of fancy, I mean stairs.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:51:47 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
>managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home to a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th
>floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at the other end of the hotel. So, except for
>lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4 days later, I took the stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
>I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not consume enough water, so that
>is my priority for this week.
>
>Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!

If your legs are sore from climbing stair, your "ripped" some muscle and the poor things are hanging
onto water. If you can rehydrate this week, I bet you'll see an extra nice loss next week.

Did the little fingers stop playing with the scale? LOL

Linda P On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:51:47 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
>managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home to a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th
>floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at the other end of the hotel. So, except for
>lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4 days later, I took the stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
>I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not consume enough water, so that
>is my priority for this week.
>
>Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!

Congratulations on the loss and the exercise!

--
Brenda
209/186/150 RafL goal 165

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:TKK0c.39992$%[email protected]...
> Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
> managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home
> a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at
> the other end of the hotel. So, except for lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4
> days later, I took
the
> stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
> I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not
consume
> enough water, so that is my priority for this week.
>
> Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Great job, Wendy!

Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.2/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:TKK0c.39992$%[email protected]...
> Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
> managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home
> a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at
> the other end of the hotel. So, except for lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4
> days later, I took
the
> stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
> I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not
consume
> enough water, so that is my priority for this week.
>
> Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

excellent, Lee
frood <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:TKK0c.39992$%[email protected]...
> Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
> managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home
> a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was at
> the other end of the hotel. So, except for lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4
> days later, I took
the
> stairs. Oh, my legs!
>
> I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not
consume
> enough water, so that is my priority for this week.
>
> Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

I have no idea where the orginal post went, but congratulations!

Water toast anyone? Julie

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Congratulations on the loss and the exercise!
>
> --
> Brenda
> 209/186/150 RafL goal 165
>
> "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:TKK0c.39992$%[email protected]...
> > Between walking my butt off at the quilt show, and walking up and down 4 flights of stairs, I
> > managed to ward off the eating I did, and came home
> > a loss of .6! My hotel room was on the 4th floor, right next to the stairwell. The elevator was
> > at the other end of the hotel. So, except
for
> > lugging my bags up there, and then back down again 4 days later, I took
> the
> > stairs. Oh, my legs!
> >
> > I tried to eat sensibly, but didn't stress over it. I know I did not
> consume
> > enough water, so that is my priority for this week.
> >
> > Official results: RAFL - 148.9 (down .6) THTP - 4 days! woo hoo!
> >
> > --
> > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Great stats, wendy! WOOHOO!

--