Home Bike Business?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jeff, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    I've added a new section at www.bikewebsite.com called the "Complete Guide to the Home-Operated
    Bicycle Business." This is a free section - at least for now - a membership is not required to
    access it. It's for anyone who would like to make some money by fixing, or buying and selling bikes,
    on any scale from just messing around at home to a full retail store. It turns out to be an easy
    business to do, as long as you know all the details, which this website provides. Have fun!
    - Jeff -

    Tags:

  2. Dick

    Dick Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > I've added a new section at www.bikewebsite.com called the "Complete Guide to the Home-Operated
    > Bicycle Business." This is a free section - at least for now - a membership is not required to
    > access it. It's for anyone who would like to make some money by fixing, or buying and selling
    > bikes, on any scale from just messing around at home to a full retail store. It turns out to be an
    > easy business to do, as long as you know all the details, which this website provides. Have fun!
    > - Jeff -

    Here is some of Jeff's advice to get more visitors to a website:

    "2. You can participate in non-spam ways in Usenet newsgroups, website discussion areas and other
    places, causing thousands of people to discover your website. The idea is to participate
    legitimately in discussions in which you can contribute content - or ask questions to start
    interesting threads. At the bottom of everything you post, you can have interesting signature lines
    that cause people to click on a link to your website. I can tell you much more about these, and
    several other eccentric as well as conventional publicity techniques."

    Thanks Jeff