Home Bike Business?

Jeff

Guest
I've added a new section at www.bikewebsite.com called the "Complete Guide to the Home-Operated
Bicycle Business." This is a free section - at least for now - a membership is not required to
access it. It's for anyone who would like to make some money by fixing, or buying and selling bikes,
on any scale from just messing around at home to a full retail store. It turns out to be an easy
business to do, as long as you know all the details, which this website provides. Have fun!
- Jeff -

Jeff wrote:
> I've added a new section at www.bikewebsite.com called the "Complete Guide to the Home-Operated
> Bicycle Business." This is a free section - at least for now - a membership is not required to
> access it. It's for anyone who would like to make some money by fixing, or buying and selling
> bikes, on any scale from just messing around at home to a full retail store. It turns out to be an
> easy business to do, as long as you know all the details, which this website provides. Have fun!
> - Jeff -

Here is some of Jeff's advice to get more visitors to a website:

"2. You can participate in non-spam ways in Usenet newsgroups, website discussion areas and other
places, causing thousands of people to discover your website. The idea is to participate
legitimately in discussions in which you can contribute content - or ask questions to start
interesting threads. At the bottom of everything you post, you can have interesting signature lines
that cause people to click on a link to your website. I can tell you much more about these, and
several other eccentric as well as conventional publicity techniques."

Thanks Jeff