Home BP monitors UK. Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anna, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Anna

    Anna Guest

    I'm thinking of replacing our rather geriatric home blood
    pressure monitor. I'd like an upper arm, self inflating
    one that's not prohibitively expensive. Can anyone
    recommend one that I could get easily in the UK?

    [The only one I've seen is the IBP medicare 200i in Argos.
    Has anyone used that paricular monitor and were you satisfied
    with it?]


    Reply to chatelaine at lineone dot net