Home made lean steer trike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Graeme

As the job market in Oz seems a little flat at the moment, it appears I have some time on my hands.
Supposedly this time should be spent doing useful things, like finding a house, car etc. but I've
been given permission by the boss to do something I don't normally have time for (no, not the
washing up). I think she has something like learning to play the piano in mind, but I'm much more
inclined to build something.

Sometime before I left the UK I'm sure I found a few links to web sites about home made lean steer
recumbent trikes. Being the organised person I am, I bookmarked the page but I'm obviously not that
organised as I did this on my work PC and forgot to email all my favourite site to my personal
address - duh!

So does anyone have any decent links for this kind of thing? Naturally, I've Googled for quite some
time for the links, but to no avail. I'm talking cheap here (recycled dumped bikes sort of thing).

Cheers,

Graeme

>So does anyone have any decent links for this kind of thing? Naturally, I've Googled for quite some
>time for the links, but to no avail. I'm talking cheap here (recycled dumped bikes sort of thing).

There may be something usefull here: http://ligfiets.net/flevofan/

Status
Not open for further replies.