Home Stay and Cycling in Chiang Mai

IanChiangMai

Jul 8, 2014
My name is Ian Franklin and I am a regular cyclist living in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand. In Chiang Mai we have regular road rides and also a velodrome. This place is the best place in the world for training, or general riding: because ..... we have flat lands, we have mountains, we have undulating roads and we have a velodrome. As the velodrome coach I can help you and provide track bikes and I can point you to the local training or social rides. There is at least one group that goes out every day (see my rides on Strava). My wife and I also offer home stay in comfortable rooms, with the benefit of a nice bike garage, bike washing and mechanical facilities, great rides nearby on the edge of town, regular groups to ride with, shared kitchen and so on. If you've never ridden on a velodrome, the outdoor velodrome here is a perfect starting point and we can help with that. Prices can be worked out with you, but staying in Chiang Mai is much cheaper than Majorca!!! Food, massage and accomodation all low cost .

Reactions: mary jane