homebuilt recumbent website

geepeetee wrote:
> Hi
>
> Finally updated my website with some images of the finished bike.

That is a very nice colour for a flying W.

...d

geepeetee wrote:
> Hi
>
> Finally updated my website with some images of the finished bike.
>
> Gary

Assuming this is the site in question:

> www.recumbent.50megs.com

I get a page saying "click here to enter", and on doing so get an
advert for some kind of txt-based dating service, and nothing else. Is
this intentional?

Pyromancer wrote:
> geepeetee wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Finally updated my website with some images of the finished bike.
>>
>> Gary

> Assuming this is the site in question:
>
>> www.recumbent.50megs.com

> I get a page saying "click here to enter", and on doing so get an
> advert for some kind of txt-based dating service, and nothing else. Is
> this intentional?

Its probably the intention of the website, but I didn't see the spam,
probably because I use Firefox with the Adblock extensions.

This might work a little better for one of the pics, but no guarantees:
http://www.recumbent.50megs.com/images/rh side.jpg

It's a lot more sophisticated than my homebuilt effort here:
http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com/side_view.jpg
--

JimP

" " - John Cage