Homemade massage oil

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Adam Schwartz, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. I want to give my fiancee a nice massage tonight. What can I use to make a good massage oil? The
    ingredients I have that I suspect may be useful are: Vegetable oil Olive oil Coconut milk cow's milk
    Vanilla extract and most common food items

    Thanks, Adam

    Tags:

  2. Joe

    Joe Guest

    id suggest going to a bath and body and pick up something, cooking oils or
    olive oils are just going to be to oily.
    "Adam Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s04...
    > I want to give my fiancee a nice massage tonight. What can I use to make a good massage oil?
    > The ingredients I have that I suspect may be useful are: Vegetable oil Olive oil Coconut milk
    > cow's milk Vanilla extract and most common food items
    >
    > Thanks, Adam

  3. Cwizard

    Cwizard Guest

    "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > id suggest going to a bath and body and pick up something, cooking oils or olive oils are just
    > going to be to oily.

    > "Adam Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_s04...
    > > I want to give my fiancee a nice massage tonight. What can I use to make a good massage oil?
    > > The ingredients I have that I suspect may be useful are: Vegetable oil Olive oil Coconut
    > > milk cow's milk Vanilla extract and most common food items

    Don't use any of that stuff... go to HEB or Whole Foods or anything like that and pick up some sort
    of actual massage oil.

  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    i use jojoba oil mixed with lavender and a hint of sandlewood. the jojoba
    oil is good for the skin and wont clog pours. it does tend to cost a little
    more than some of our other massage oils
    "cwizard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > id suggest going to a bath and body and pick up something, cooking oils
    or
    > > olive oils are just going to be to oily.
    >
    > > "Adam Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]_s04...
    > > > I want to give my fiancee a nice massage tonight. What can I use
    > > > make a good massage oil? The ingredients I have that I suspect may be useful are: Vegetable
    > > > oil Olive oil Coconut milk cow's milk Vanilla extract and most common food items
    >
    > Don't use any of that stuff... go to HEB or Whole Foods or anything like that and pick up some
    > sort of actual massage oil.

  5. Suzee

    Suzee Guest

    Adam Schwartz wrote:

    > I want to give my fiancee a nice massage tonight. What can I use to make a good massage oil?
    > The ingredients I have that I suspect may be useful are: Vegetable oil Olive oil Coconut milk
    > cow's milk Vanilla extract and most common food items

    Certainly not cow's milk or coconut milk. Nor vanilla extract, though the olive oil isn't bad if you
    put a few drops of essential oil in it. The suggestions from other posters are good, along with
    almond oil, available at a health food store, or health food section of a large grocery chain.

    sue

  6. A lot of people are allergic to lavendar.