homeopathic wart remedies

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jmh, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. Jmh

    Jmh Guest

    I posted earlier about this, but it was quite lengthy, so
    heres a shorter one... Hopefully ill get a good reply. My
    partner has been diagnosed with abnormal cells from her
    gynocologist. Recently, I have noticed some sort of a growth
    on my penis; a small group of bumps on the outer foreskin.

    I will be seeing the doctor shortly, but believe in
    natural/nutritional/herbal remedies, at least as a way to
    get started. I would appreciate any suggestions. I have seen
    in the Balch book of nutritional healing that garlic
    compounds can stop common warts. So why not use it on
    genetal ones? Is there anything else I can do to boost up my
    body so these go away?

    I did attempt a home-made acetowhite test, by swabbing 5%
    acetic acid (vinegar is what I used) onto the bumps, as well
    as all over my penis. No white spots formed, even under a
    magnifying glass. I have cut my foreskin before from use
    (ummm... lets just leave it at that ;) ), but have not in
    the recent past that I would think it to be scar tissue.

    Any help would be really great. Thanks!

    P.S. I have heard that cedar leaf oil and bloodroot oil on
    the warts can cause them to go away?

    Tags:

  2. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    >Subject: homeopathic wart remedies
    >From: [email protected] (JMH)
    >Date: 3/16/2004 6:30 AM Pacific Standard Time

    my suggestion is that you wait until you see your
    doctor..and allow him to remove the warts with one of
    various methods available

    remember tho..that it is entirely likely that they will
    recur at some future date....as these warts are viral..and
    can remain latent,,then reappear..

    mucking up the situation with some herbal or home remedy is
    not likely to yield good results..

    hopefully your partner is also having hers treated by a
    competent person...in the meantime..and for the future...you
    probably would be wise to use condoms

    good luck

    hawki.....

  3. "Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: homeopathic wart remedies From:
    > >[email protected] (JMH)
    > >Date: 3/16/2004 6:30 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >

    > my suggestion is that you wait until you see your
    > doctor..and allow him to remove the warts with one of
    > various methods available
    >
    > remember tho..that it is entirely likely that they will
    > recur at some
    future
    > date....as these warts are viral..and can remain
    > latent,,then reappear..
    >
    > mucking up the situation with some herbal or home remedy
    > is not likely to
    yield
    > good results..
    >
    > hopefully your partner is also having hers treated by a
    > competent
    person...in
    > the meantime..and for the future...you probably would be
    > wise to use
    condoms

    > good luck

    Homeopathic wart cure:

    "Aha! Talk about trying to cure warts with spunk-water such
    a blame fool way as that! Why, that ain't a-going to do any
    good. You got to go all by yourself, to the middle of the
    woods, where you know there's a spunk-water stump, and just
    as it's midnight you back up against the stump and jam your
    hand in and say:

    'Barley-corn, barley-corn, injun-meal shorts, Spunk-water,
    spunk-water, swaller these warts,'

    and then walk away quick, eleven steps, with your eyes
    shut, and then turn around three times and walk home
    without speaking to anybody. Because if you speak the
    charm's busted."

    "Well, that sounds like a good way; but that ain't the way
    Bob Tanner done."