Homeschoolers to be vaccinated

Todd Gastaldo

Guest
HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

"[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers have no choice." --
Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation

"A devastating new bill has been introduced in West Virginia. It is SB439, introduced by Senator
Prezioso of Marion County and Senator Minard of Harrison County. SB439 has already passed the Senate
HHR Committee on February 19, 2004. It is expected to pass the Senate floor and House committees
next week...As written, the bill will require that all children in West Virginia be vaccinated,
whether they attend school or are homeschooled, with no recourse for exemptions. Homeschoolers in
all 50 states have always been able to choose not to vaccinate. They either are exempt from
mandatory vaccination required to attend school, and/or they are offered religious exemptions. This
bill will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers have no choice." --Ingri Cassel, director
of Vaccination Liberation http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

GASTALDO REMARKS...

This West Virginia bill is likely an attempt to cover-up an obvious ongoing fraudulent AAP
vaccination promotion....

ALL children must be sent home during disease outbreaks - not just children who have been exempted
from vaccination!

Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious vaccine
promotion fraud!

what?'" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2322

Todd D. Gastaldo, DC wrote:

> I'm pro-vaccination - as long as MDs obtain true informed consent to vaccinate...
>
> Unfortunately, MDs are NOT obtaining true informed consent.
>
> Worse, they are offering a major fraud to promote their vaccines...
>
> EXCLUSION DAY: AN OBVIOUS VACCINE PROMOTION FRAUD
>
> Organized medicine is selectively endangering vaccinated children.
>
> Most parents are not being told that vaccinations do not always immunize
and
> that many VACCINATED children are therefore at risk during disease outbreaks...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? This is well known. I don't recall anyone ever claiming that the
protection from vaccination is 100%.

#### MDs are claiming this INDIRECTLY - saying that only vaccine-exempted
kids will go home (be protected) during outbreaks - see below.

> Worse, no one knows which vaccinated children were not immunized by their vaccinations...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: The cool thing is that when herd immunity is built up by vaccination of a
population, infections can't spread, so even when there are conditions that would otherwise lead to
an outbreak, the infections stop.

#### The notion of herd immunity would be the *only* reason NOT to send home
(protect) ALL children - even vaccinated-but-not-immunized children - during outbreaks. But PARENTS
are the ones who should decide - not MD bureaucrats who are currently selectively endangering
vaccinated children.

#### AAP VACCINE FRAUD: JEFF P.UTZ, MD says, "YEAH, SO WHAT?"

> Currently parents seeking vaccination exemptions are told that vaccine-exempt children will be
> sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Yeah, so what?

#### Yeah, so what?!!!! It's obviously fraudulent vaccine promotion!

> They are told that during disease outbreaks they will have to stay home from work - even if their
> children don't get sick.

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? By whom?

#### I personally spoke with an school bureaucrat RN who told me this.

#### I also saw the notion on the website of CDC's maximum vaccination
cheerleader Deborah Wexler...

"What if you don't [vaccinate] your child?...During disease outbreaks, [unvaccinated] children may
be excluded from school or child care until the outbreak is over...for their own protection...This
causes hardship for the child and parent." --Wexler's Immunization Action Coalition/IAC
http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4017.htm

list/message/2170

> This is obvious fraudulent MD-needle vaccination promotion - to wit: Get your child vaccinated -
> or lose money during disease outbreaks!

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? When is the last time that you have heard of a child not being
allowed to school because (s)he was not allowed in school during a disease outbreak because the
child was not vaccinated?

#### AAP is just kidding then - right? - as in,

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may include...the need for my child to
stay out of daycare or school during disease outbreaks." --American Academy of Pediatrics 2002
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/RefusalToVaccinate.pdf

<SNIP Jeff pretending that it is no big thing that MDs are artificially keeping the immunization
rate way down by effectively denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations>

Persons interested in this latter amazing fact - mass immunologic abuse of PRE-school
children by MDs...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2322

My thanks to the fine chap who alerted me to the WV "Homeschoolers to be vaccinated" bill...

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

Copied to: Ingri Cassel, director Vaccination Liberation
D.s. Box 457 Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
(208) 255-2307/ (888) 249-1421 [email protected] www.vaclib.org

Helen Tucker [email protected] http://www.wvve.org/

Tim O'Shea, DC THE VACCINE SEMINAR 28 Feb 04 -- LOS ANGELES, CA 10 Mar 04 -- SEATTLE, WA
www.thedoctorwithin.com O'[email protected]

Various Homeschool addressees...

list/message/2332

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search http://groups.google.com for
"Homeschoolers to be vaccinated."

>Subject: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated
>From: "Todd Gastaldo" [email protected]
>Date: 2/25/2004 11:45 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

Doubtful. A few heads may fly.

Jan

> [...]
>P.O. Box 457 Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
>(208) 255-2307/ (888) 249-1421 [email protected] www.vaclib.org
>
>Helen Tucker [email protected] http://www.wvve.org/
>
>Tim O'Shea, DC THE VACCINE SEMINAR 28 Feb 04 -- LOS ANGELES, CA 10 Mar 04 -- SEATTLE, WA
>www.thedoctorwithin.com O'[email protected]
>
>Various Homeschool addressees...

>list/message/2332
>
>Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search http://groups.google.com for
>"Homeschoolers to be vaccinated."
>

>Subject: Re: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated
>From: "al gu" [email protected]
>Date: 2/25/2004 10:55 AM Pacific Standard Time
>

>Todd Gastaldo <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:sX6%[email protected]...
>> HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
>>

>First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.) Second you can be exempt on religious grounds

Thank you.

Parents have the right to chose and no one has the right to take that right away.

Jan

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated From: "al gu" [email protected] Date: 2/25/2004
>>10:55 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <F_d%[email protected]>
>>

>>Todd Gastaldo <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:sX6%[email protected]...
>>> HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
>>>

>>First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.) Second you can be exempt on religious grounds
>
>Thank you.
>
>Parents have the right to chose and no one has the right to take that right away.
>
>Jan

And children have the right to die and no one has the right to take that right away.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

"Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<sX6%[email protected]>...
> HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
>

> "[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers have no choice." --
> Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation

> Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious vaccine
> promotion fraud!

Sec16-34 (c) states:
----------------------------
(c) All children in this state entering school shall have been be immunized against diphtheria,
polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis-b, chickenpox, tetanus and whooping cough, except that
health care providers may exempt a child from any or all immunizations from the diseases
enumerated in this subsection for medical reasons consistent with commonly accepted practices.

This comes from the new bill - did they change what "entering school" means?

js

"al gu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:F_d%[email protected]...

> Todd Gastaldo <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:sX6%[email protected]...
> > HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
> >

> First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.) Second you can be exempt on religious grounds

I didn't realize I was religious until I learned about compulsory vaccination ... now I celebrate my
deeply held religious beliefs.

BTW they don't have to get into your house unless you keep your child inside
24/7 -- there go our mother/daughter shopping trips.

-- Dagny

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated From: Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date:

>>>Thank you.
>>>
>>>Parents have the right to chose and no one has the right to take that right away.
>>>
>>>Jan
>>
>>And children have the right to die and no one has the right to take that right away.
>
>Irrelevant.
>
>Jan

So you think that dying children are irrelevant? I'm glad we cleared that up.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

"Dagny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D6p%[email protected]...

> "al gu" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:F_d%b.4266$Ps4.27830@newscontent-
> 01.sprint.ca...
> >
> > Todd Gastaldo <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:sX6%[email protected]...
> > > HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
> > >

> > First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.) Second you can be exempt on religious grounds
> >

> I didn't realize I was religious until I learned about compulsory vaccination ... now I celebrate
> my deeply held religious beliefs.
>
> BTW they don't have to get into your house unless you keep your child
inside
> 24/7 -- there go our mother/daughter shopping trips.
>
> -- Dagny

Are you implying that there are evil vaccinators with concealed needles lurking at the mall, ready
to pounce on unsuspecting home-schoolers?

I watch for them.

--Rich

"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
> >>Subject: Re: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated From: Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date:
> >>2/25/2004 11:51 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> >><[email protected]>

> >>And children have the right to die and no one has the right to take that right away.
> >
> >Irrelevant.
> >
> >Jan
>
> So you think that dying children are irrelevant? I'm glad we cleared that up.

Jan mispoke...she supports people who encourage dying children.

Like Mercola, et al....

>Subject: Re: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated
>From: [email protected] (Jonathan Smith)
>Date: 2/26/04 10:57 AM Eastern Standard Time

I have a question.

>(c) All children in this state entering school shall have been be immunized

Most states have this clause. They have also passed an exemption clause. Does this bill cancel the
exemption clause?

Under the exemption clause, only two states can tie your children down and force their vaccination.

>except that health care providers may exempt a child from any or all immunizations from the
>diseases enumerated in this subsection for medical reasons consistent with commonly accepted
>practices.

What are " medical reasons consistent with commonly accepted practices"?

DrC PhD

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Homeschoolers to be vaccinated From: Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date:

> >right

> >>Irrelevant.
> >>
> >>Jan
> >
> >So you think that dying children are irrelevant? I'm glad we cleared that up.
>
> We didn't clear anything up. Your twisting is noted.
>
> No one makes decisions as to when one will die. That is God's job.

G-d gets a lot of help from the anti-vac liars and supporters of Yurko...

> Thanks for showing an excellent example of the *gang*,

Thanks for making it so easy to show that you are a fool.

Indicating that all vaccinated children are "immunized" (see state law quoted below) is the basis of
organized medicine's ongoing EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud.

During disease outbreaks, when children exempted from vaccination are sent home (protected) - some
children - vaccinated-but-not-immunized children - are left at school unprotected!

Since no one knows which children were not immunized by their vaccinations - ALL children (not just
exempted children) must be sent home (protected)...

IN A NUTSHELL: Even if state-sponsored vaccination promotion fraud *didn't* endanger vaccinated
children - states have no business committing the fraud in the first place!

WEST VIRGINIA has no business trying to pass a law to benefit financially from it.

If West Virginia gets away with a $500 dollar fine in addition to Exclusion Day fraud - other states
will follow...

PLEASE NOTE...

1. I am pro-vaccination - EXCEPT when informed consent is not obtained. MDs are not only failing to
obtain informed consent - they are committing OBVIOUS vaccination promotion fraud and failing to
make serious adverse event reports necessary to establish vaccine safety. MDs fail to report up
to 99% of serious adverse events! See below...

2. I am pro-immunization. MDs on the other hand are quite ANTI-immunization. MDs are denying
immunizations - lying by omission denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free
daily immunizations: MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that BREASTFEEDING IS IMMUNIZATION.
The kicker? Breastfeeding reportedly makes MD-needle vaccinations work better! MDs are ignoring
a SIMPLE way to make the breastfeeding rate skyrocket! What woman - explicitly informed - is
going to deny her baby free daily immunizations that make MD-needle vaccinations work better?
See below.)

BREASTFEEDING MAKES BABIES MORE INTELLIGENT? See below

ORSIG HOMESCHOOLERS...

VACCINATED children are being endangered (by the "IMMUNIZED" hoax in state vaccination laws)...

But "underground" HOMESCHOOLERS will be affected too - or so I say. With states committing obvious
fraud - why SHOULDN'T parents homeschool "underground"?

BTW, I'm addressing ORSIG because a homeschool parent from ORSIG responded to my first post to
homeschoolers. I respond below.

THE "IMMUNIZED" HOAX IN VACCINATION LAW: Most (all?) state vaccination laws are like West
Virginia's, which reads as follows...

"All children entering school for the first time in this state shall have been IMMUNIZED..." --§16-3-
4 of the code of West Virginia, 1931, as amended (emphasis added)

"All children in this state entering school shall be IMMUNIZED..." --West Virgina SB439
(emphasis added)

THE WORD "IMMUNIZED" IS A HOAX!

"Immunized" is the basis of organized medicine's EXCLUSION DAY vaccination fraud...

Instead of ending the obvious fraud, states could soon be making money from it!

REMEMBER: Some of the most powerful lobbies in state capitols are MEDICAL lobbies...

If MDs succeed in further concealing their fraud in West Virginia - by making it profitable for
the state...

ALL states could soon be profiting from the obvious vaccination promotion fraud!

All states should be ENDING the fraud - not be trying to profit from it. It endangers children -
VACCINATED children. More on this below.

"IMMUNIZED" IS THE FRAUDULENT "LEGAL" ASSUMPTION

Does everyone see organized medicine's vaccine promotion fraud - the word "immunized" - right there
in West Virginia's law?

Again stating the FACT: Some vaccinated children are NOT immunized by their vaccinations.

Saying that all vaccinated children are "immunized" is the basis of organized medicine's ongoing
EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud.

During disease outbreaks, when children exempted from vaccination are sent home (protected) - some
children - vaccinated-but-not-immunized children - are left at school unprotected!

Since no one knows which children were not immunized by their vaccinations - ALL children (not just
exempted children) must be sent home (protected)...

School systems should be sending home (protecting) EVERY child during disease outbreaks! You *don't*
leave a single child at risk! Yet all states do it - endanger vaccinated-but-not-immunized children
during disease outbreaks - likely because (as noted above) some of the most powerful lobbies in
state capitols are MEDICAL lobbies.

Medical lobbies do NOT want to openly admit that many children are not immunized by their
vaccinations.

Medical lobbies do not want an investigation of the fact that MDs don't really want to know if their
vaccines are safe....

MDs DON'T REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF THEIR VACCINES ARE SAFE...

In 1988, Martin Smith, MD reported in AAP's journal Pediatrics that no one knows "the real facts"
about vaccine reactions/vaccine safety!

See Smith M. National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act. Pediatrics 1988;82(2):264-9.

In his essay about passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act, Smith [1988]
wrote that "[AAP] members should be informed of the necessity that led to the inclusion of some of
the provisions in the act as they now exist."

Specifically, Smith [1988] noted that "many [vaccine] administrators have not heretofore practiced"
reporting adverse events; but that "these requirements *had to be accepted* in the process of
negotiations through the years - because "Congress had *demanded* the inclusion of the reaction
reporting requirement as a condition to the legislation." (Emphasis added.)

According to the subsequent National Academy of Sciences vaccine safety report mandated by the Act,
"many gaps and limitations of knowledge bear...directly and indirectly on the safety of
vaccines...[including]...limited capacity of existing surveillance systems of vaccine injury..."
[Howson CP, Howe CJ, Fineberg HV. Adverse effects of pertussis and rubella vaccines. National
Academy Press 1991]

How bad are existing physician surveillance systems of vaccine injury?

In 1993...former FDA commissioner David Kessler, M.D. reported evidence that physicians
fail to report up to 99% of serious adverse events. [Kessler DA. Introducing MEDWatch: a
new approach to reporting medication and device adverse effects and product problems. JAMA
(Jun2)1993;269(21):2765-68]

Kessler [1993] said that in spite of the fact that reports from health professionals are "essential"
to ensure safety of medicines, physicians "do not think to report adverse events."

Also according to Kessler [1993], physician reporting of serious adverse events "is not in the
culture of US medicine" because, as of 1985, only 14% of US medical schools had required courses in
"therapeutic decision making."

CDC's Vaccine Information Sheet for Measles, Mumps and Rubella
(MMR) states, "As with any medicine, there are very small risks," which implies that "any medicine"
carries "very small risks"

Given FDA commissioner Kessler's statement that one study found that physicians fail to report 99%
of serious adverse events, "any medicine" might actually be quite risky. And since the CDC Vaccine
Information Sheet compares vaccine risk with the risk of "any medicine," vaccines might be just as
risky as "any medicine." Thus the CDC Vaccine Information Sheet "warning" (that vaccines carry "very
small risks") is worthless.

Incidentally, although the courts claim that parents are "warned" about vaccines, the word "warning"
does not appear anywhere on the CDC MMR Vaccine Information Sheet; nor, incidentally, does the MMR
Vaccine Information Sheet state that some states have "religious" and "philosophical" exemptions.

FDA Commissioner Kessler's 1993 report states, "If an adverse event occurs in perhaps one in 5000 or
even one in 1000 users, it could be missed in clinical trials but pose a serious safety problem when
released to the market."

It bears repeating that, given that American physicians are refusing to report serious adverse
events (Congress had to DEMAND that MDs report!); and given that risk can be calculated only if
physicians report serious adverse events, the CDC has no business claiming, as it does in its MMR
Vaccine Information Sheet, that, "The risks from the vaccine are *much smaller* [original italics]
than the risks from the diseases if people stopped using vaccine."

In fact, we just don't know that vaccine risks are "much smaller" than the risks of natural disease.
More importantly, we will never know - as long as
M.D.s refuse to report as many as 99% of serious adverse events.

THIS JUST IN (relatively recent) - from AAP's journal Pediatrics, November 2002...

Apparently, more than one study found that MDs are failing to report up to 99% of serious
adverse events!

According to Moore and Weiss:

"It is almost certain that the overall total of death and serious injury associated with drug
adverse events is substantially higher than reported here. According to a recent FDA report, 'About
90% of serious or fatal adverse drug reactions are never reported. Some studies have found reporting
rates around 1%.'' --Moore TJ, Weiss SR, et al. Reported adverse drug events in infants and children
under 2 years of age. Pediatrics, November 2002:110(5), p. e53.
www.pediatrics.org/cgi/reprint/110/5/e53

[Perhaps Moore and Weiss were using the 1993 FDA report.]

NOTE: The above discussion was excerpted from my Open Letter to Oregon Superintendent of Public
Instruction Susan Castillo...

list/message/2162

Superintendent Susan never responded. More from my Open Letter to Superintendent Susan below...

NO WONDER MDs ARE BRAZEN ABOUT THEIR OBVIOUS FRAUD!!

Jeff P.Utz, MD recently said, "Yeah, so what?" in response to one of my posts exposing his
profession's obvious vaccination promotion fraud...

Since vaccinated children are endangered by organized medicine's vaccination promotion fraud, Jeff
P.Utz, MD - indeed ALL medical doctors - should be ashamed.

All medical doctors should work to STOP their profession's vaccination promotion fraud.

Here is my recent dialogue with Jeff P.Utz, MD (just in case people missed
it)

Todd D. Gastaldo, DC wrote:

> [...]

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? When is the last time that you have heard of a child not being
allowed to school because (s)he was not allowed in school during a disease outbreak because the
child was not vaccinated?

#### AAP is just kidding then - right? - as in,

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may include...the need for my child to
stay out of daycare or school during disease outbreaks." --American Academy of Pediatrics 2002
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/RefusalToVaccinate.pdf

<SNIP Jeff pretending that it is no big thing that MDs are artificially keeping the immunization
rate way down by effectively denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations>

Persons interested in this latter amazing fact - mass immunologic abuse of PRE-school

QUESTION: Does SB439 apply to HOMESCHOOLERS?

Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation writes:

"As written, the bill [SB439] will require that all children in West Virginia be vaccinated, whether
they attend school or are homeschooled, with no recourse for exemptions...."
http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

If West Virginia's SB439 passes, ALL children in West Virginia will not only lose current exemption
options "whether they attend school or are homeschooled" - or so says Ingri...

HOMESCHOOLERS: Can they duck the law just by not registering with the state?

Jonathan Smith asks "did they change what 'entering school' means?"

He quotes current West Virginia law:

"[Sec 16-34(c)] All children in this state ENTERING SCHOOL shall have been immunized..."
[emphasis added]

So maybe homeschoolers won't be touched?

I SAY HOMESCHOOLERS *WILL* BE AFFECTED!

Ingri Cassel quotes the pertinent part of SB439:

"The bill reads: ANY parent or guardian who refuses to permit his or her child to be immunized
against the diseases enumerated in subsection (c) of this section, or who cannot give satisfactory
proof that the child or person has been so immunized or who falsifies a child's immunization record
is guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction, shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars
or more than five hundred dollars." [my emphasis on ANY] http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

Presumably, "entering school" could be construed to mean entering HOME school - especially since the
law also reads (as Ingri notes and I emphasize) "ANY parent or guardian" and does not exempt parents
or guardians who are homeschooling.

Ingri and Jonathan seem to suggest the existence of the "homeschool" vaccination exemption...

Ingri says,

"Homeschoolers in all 50 states have always been able to choose not to vaccinate. They either are
exempt from mandatory vaccination required to attend school, and/or they are offered religious
exemptions." http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

I don't know if the "homeschool" vaccination exemption even exists...

If it does exist - if SB439 is abolishing it - then homeschoolers who refuse to vaccinate their
children will be fined up to $500 dollars in organized medicine's ongoing EXCLUSION DAY vaccination
promotion fraud...

See my further discussion in my response below to the ORSIG homeschool parent...

A quick jog back to PUBLIC schoolers...

SB439 will DEFINITELY change what "entering school" means to parents whose children RE-ENTER public
school after having been kicked out of school on EXCLUSION DAY for not being vaccinated...

If SB439 passes, the State of West Virginia will be able to fine parents of children RE-ENTERING
public school up to $500 dollars per child not vaccinated!

I say again: THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA could soon be making money from organized EXCLUSION DAY
vaccination fraud...

FROM A HOME SCHOOL LIST...

list/message/2332

Someone on a homeschool list criticized Ingri's opinion regarding SB439 but said NOTHING about
EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud!

According to this homeschool parent, there is "nothing really new" in SB439 regarding vaccination
penalties...

I DISAGREE

A 1000% jump in the maximum fine - from $50 to $500 - is something new to think about!

MANY states could soon be thinking about this idea!

This homeschool parent also wrote: "West Virginia does not now allow exemption from vaccination,
even on religious grounds. The bill in question does not really change the status quo in WV."

I DISAGREE

Creating a $500 dollar fine for failure to vaccinate gives a state 500 reasons to pursue people
who may be homeschooling "underground" so their children won't be vaccinated - or for whatever
other reason!

This homeschool parent breezily concluded:

"West Virginia is hardly the only state to require vaccinations or to restrict or disallow
exemptions. In fact all states have vaccination requirements, and only 18 allow exemption on
'philosophical, personal or conscientiously held beliefs.' See http://www.909shot.com/state-site/legal-
exemptions.htm According to the same site all but two states (West Virginia and Mississippi) allow
religious-based exemptions."

It simply *doesn't matter* that West Virginia is "hardly the only state to require vaccinations or
to restrict or disallow exemptions."

If West Virginia gets away with profiting from the ongoing EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud
- other states will follow suit.

Vaccinated children will continue to be endangered - and states will have a financial incentive to
harrass those who are homeschooling "underground" so their children won't be vaccinated - or for
whatever other reason.

Even if state-sponsored vaccination promotion fraud *didn't* endanger vaccinated children - states
have no business committing the fraud in the first place - and West Virginia has no business trying
to pass a law to benefit financially from it.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

iu. Gastaldo [email protected]

PS REGARDING MDS DENYING IMMUNIZATIONS

As MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren by fraudulently PROMOTING vaccinations (see above), they
are DENYING immunizations (!) - denying massive numbers of PRE-SCHOOLERS massive numbers of free
daily immunizations.

BREASTFEEDING WOMEN ACTUALLY *IMMUNIZE* EVERY TIME THEY BREASTFEED!

MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18,
1994 RFA: AI-95-004 http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-AI-95-004.html

MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeeding women scan for pathogens and manufacture
IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY!

MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeedings are free daily immunizations!

The kicker? Breastimmunizations reportedly MD-needle vaccinations work better!

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is not just a matter of passive,
temporary protection. There is also a definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune
system that makes it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response to
vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im munology 1999:1501,
emphasis added]

So WHY are MDs failing to tell the world that breastfeeding women are IMMUNIZERS who scan for
pathogens and manufacture specific IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY?

Organized medicine drove the free daily immunization rate (the breastfeeding rate) way DOWN by
"scientifically" addicting America to bottlefeeding...

Could it be that MDs do not want to admit that breastfeeding is indeed free daily immunization?

Could it be that MDs don't want to admit they are now and have been committing rather obvious
IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse (not to mention other obvious crimes; see below)?

WE MUST ASK OURSELVES...

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - is going fail to at least
ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations
work better!?

ANSWER: DAMNED FEW women would knowingly deny their babies free daily immunizations that reportedly
make MD-needle vaccinations work better!

ASTHMA - Oregon Schools Superintendent Susan Castillo is concerned about asthma absenteeism...

"One of the leading causes of absenteeism is asthma...The Oregon Environmental Council (OEC)...is
currently recruiting 10 Green & Healthy School Teams at 10 schools across the state...to...reduce
asthma triggers and improve children's ability to learn. " --Susan Castillo Superintendent's Update
#25, September 11, 2003 http://www.ode.state.or.us/superintendent/update/pdfs/update025.pdf

BREASTFEEDING reportedly delays or reduces indicence of asthma...

"[T]rials...support breastfeeding as an important method to delay or reduce the incidence of atopic
diseases such as eczema, allergies, and ASTHMA." --Fulhan et al. [Curr Opin Pediatr. 2003 Jun;15(3):323-
32. PubMed abstract, emphasis added]

Is ABILITY TO LEARN improved by breastfeeding?

The Oregon Environmental Council's/OEC's ultimate goal is improving children's ability to learn...

Jain et al.'s 2002 review of the literature concluded:

"Although the majority of studies concluded that breastfeeding promotes intelligence, the evidence
from higher quality studies is less persuasive." --Anjali Jain, MD et al. [Pediatrics. 2002 Jun;109(6):1044-
53. PubMed abstract (Copied to Jain et al. via [email protected])

According to a 2003 study by Mortensen et al.:

"Independent of a wide range of possible confounding factors, a significant positive association
between duration of breastfeeding and intelligence was observed in two independent samples of young
adults, assessed with two different intelligence tests." --Erik L. Mortensen (Lektor, cand.psych.)
et al. Breastfeeding and intelligence. Ugeskr Laeger. 2003 Mar 24;165(13):1361-6. PubMed abstract
(Copied to Mortensen et al. via [email protected])

If OEC wants to improve children's ability to learn, promoting breastfeeding might be added to OEC's
idea of stopping buses from idling their engines excessively...
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superintendent/update/pdfs/update025.pdf

The above asthma info was sent to:

Susan Castillo Superintendent of Public Instruction Oregon Department of Education 255 Capitol
Street NE Salem, OR 97310-0203 via [email protected] and via [email protected]

I also copied OEC's Laura Weiss at [email protected]

I received no reply...

I will copy them this post.

list/message/2339

School superintendents everywhere should read it.

JUST THINK If MDs stopped their lie of omission - if SCHOOL BUREAUCRATS would stop going along with
the gag - the immunization (breastfeeding) rate would skyrocket!

MDs are lying by omission thereby keeping the breastfeeding rate artificially low!

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

list/message/2170

list/message/2199

BOTTOMLINE...

Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs really aren't very "pro-immunization"...

As MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren and fraudulently promote their VACCINATIONS, they are also
denying true IMMUNIZATIONS - endangering PRE-SCHOOLERS - lying by omission thereby denying massive
numbers of pre-schoolers massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

One last note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced
through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

Pardons for MDs in advance would allow MDs to keep doing their valid medical work so they can earn
money to pay the inevitable civil damages that will arise when women realize that MDs closed so many
birth canals.

EXPOSING THE VACCINATION PROMOTION HOAX IS FUN BUT...

As a doctor of chiropractic, stopping the bizarre MD practice of senselessly closing birth canals up
to 30% is my top priority project.

KNOW ANYONE WHO IS PREGNANT?

PREGNANT WOMEN CAN EASILY **OPEN** THEIR BIRTH CANALS THE "EXTRA" UP TO 30% - JUST BY ROLLING ONTO
THEIR SIDES AS THEY PUSH THEIR BABIES OUT!

MD-obstetricians are not only senselessly closing birth canals - they are gruesomely manipulating
most babies' spines - pushing violently with Cytotec, oxytocin and PGE2 - and pulling gruesomely
with hands, forceps and vacuums.

ALL spinal manipulation with the birth canal closed is gruesome!

Some babies are DYING - some are being PARALYZED - as MDs push and pull on tiny spines with birth
canals senselessly closed!

MD-obstetricians can't stop their massive crime because stopping it would be tantamount to
admitting it...

MD-obstetricians indirectly ADMIT the massive birth crime ON VIDEO.

On their Shoulder Dystocia Drill video, MDs purport to tell each other how to allow birth canals
to open maximally when shoulders get stuck - which means they know they are CLOSING birth canals
most of the time. The kicker is that their method of allowing the birth canal to open actually
keeps it closed!)

From mass PHYSICAL child abuse to mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse - the MD crimes are indeed massive.

Again, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through
this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

iv. Gastaldo [email protected]

list/message/2339

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "ORSIG
Homeschoolers: Beware the 'IMMUNIZED' hoax in state vaccination laws

[email protected] (Jonathan Smith) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<sX6%[email protected]>...
> > HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
> >

> > "[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers have no choice."
> > --Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation
>
> > Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious vaccine promotion
> > fraud!
>
> Sec16-34 (c) states:
> ----------------------------
> (c) All children in this state entering school shall have been be immunized against diphtheria,
> polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis-b, chickenpox, tetanus and whooping cough, except
> that health care providers may exempt a child from any or all immunizations from the diseases
> enumerated in this subsection for medical reasons consistent with commonly accepted practices.
>
> This comes from the new bill - did they change what "entering school" means?
>
> js

This is news to me. Any comments from the homeschooling community?

On 26 Feb 2004 07:57:57 -0800, [email protected] (Jonathan
Smith) wrote:

>"Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<sX6%[email protected]>...
>> HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
>>
>> "[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers have no choice." --
>> Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation
>
>> Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious vaccine
>> promotion fraud!
>
>Sec16-34 (c) states:
>----------------------------
>(c) All children in this state entering school shall have been be immunized against diphtheria,
> polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis-b, chickenpox, tetanus and whooping cough, except
> that health care providers may exempt a child from any or all immunizations from the diseases
> enumerated in this subsection for medical reasons consistent with commonly accepted practices.
>
>This comes from the new bill - did they change what "entering school" means?

Of course not. This is typical anti-vaccine nonsense from lying anti-vaccine morons. Sometimes they
try really, really hard to use multiple brain cells at once and this is what happens.

This "Ingri Cassel" is a typical anti-vaccine liar. The bill does not say anything about
homeschoolers. It is an update to the existing law regarding vaccine requirements. The text that
they think will suddenly get homeschoolers arrested and fined for a misdemeanor if passed was
already enacted into law long ago and is not changed in this bill.

One update in this bill is to add a religious exemption, which currently does not exist in West
Virginia. You'd think the anti-vaccine kooks would be happy about this, but they instead are
complaining that it's unconstitutional because one has to have a clergyman sign off on the
exemption. Again, you'd think they'd be delighted at least to have something allowing a religious
exemption rather than nothing, but rational people can never understand anti-vaccine freaks.

I suppose Ingri is just mad that they're updating the law instead of repealing it, so she'll oppose
it no matter what it says, and make up sensational lies to spur more people into action. And I'll
bet it works -- many homeschooling parents will probably e-mail or call their legislators without
bothering to actually read the bill and see that Ingri is full of it.

PF

[email protected] (abacus) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Jonathan Smith) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<sX6%[email protected]>...
> > > HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...
> > >

> > > "[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers have no choice."
> > > --Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation
>
> > > Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious vaccine promotion
> > > fraud!

For what it is worth, my pediatrician in California, while not dis-recommending the "normal"
vaccinations, specifically advised not to vaccinate against chicken pox or flu.

> > Sec16-34 (c) states:
> > ----------------------------
> > (c) All children in this state entering school shall have been be immunized against diphtheria,
> > polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis-b, chickenpox, tetanus and whooping cough, except
> > that health care providers may exempt a child from any or all immunizations from the
> > diseases enumerated in this subsection for medical reasons consistent with commonly accepted
> > practices.
> >
> > This comes from the new bill - did they change what "entering school" means?
> >
> > js
>
> This is news to me. Any comments from the homeschooling community?

In North Dakota all homeschooled children must be registered with the public school district. That
registration includes proof of immunization. Nothing new.

In article <[email protected]>,
J.Pascal <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (abacus) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> [email protected] (Jonathan Smith) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<sX6%[email protected]>...

>homeschoolers

>pediatricians' obvious
>
>For what it is worth, my pediatrician in California, while not dis-recommending the "normal"
>vaccinations, specifically advised not to vaccinate against chicken pox or flu.

Did s/he say why? I could make a case for not vaccinating young children against chicken pox, though
flu would be more problematic.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

[email protected] (J.Pascal) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (abacus) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Jonathan Smith) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:<sX6%[email protected]>...

> In North Dakota all homeschooled children must be registered with the public school district. That
> registration includes proof of immunization. Nothing new.

That is not completely accurate, Julie.

3. Any minor child, through the child's parent or guardian, may submit to the institution
authorities either a certificate from a licensed physician stating that the physical condition of
the child is such that immunization would endanger the life or health of the child or a
certificate signed by the child's parent or guardian whose religious, philosophical, or moral
beliefs are opposed to such immunization. The minor child is then exempt from the provisions of
this section.

The registration includes exemption provisions for medical, religious, and philisophical reasons -
probably the most liberal of all wording regarding parental choice. There is NO requirement to PROVE
vaccination for home-schooled children in the state of ND.

js

[email protected] (J.Pascal) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (abacus) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> In North Dakota all homeschooled children must be registered with the public school district. That
> registration includes proof of immunization. Nothing new.

News to me. In my state, not such proof is required. I consider it one of the minor bonuses of
homeschooling that I can make my own decisions about such matters without having to worry about
running afoul of the law.

Thanks for the info.