Homophobia in this newsgroup?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Father Guido Sa, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. My brethren,

    A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
    that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?

    Fr. Guido

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > My brethren,
    >
    > A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
    > that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

    Father,

    I must confess that the doyens of r.b.r have given this sinner sound advice. I have derived much
    pleasure from the 'greased seatpost with no seat' comments of Bother Ewoud. Truly, they care about
    satisfying the demands of our chosen lifestyle. I am looking forward to my first experience of
    chamois crème in my cycling shorts. Perhaps you would help with it's application?

    Respectfully,

    Roger.

  3. My son,

    Yes, let me give you a hand with that creme. To maximize comfort on your saddle, you need things
    properly lubricated and positioned. Stand erect and proud, ready to ride real hard.

    Fr. Guido

    news:<[email protected]>...