Homophobia in this newsgroup?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Father Guido Sa, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My brethren,

A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
    that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?

Fr. Guido

Tags:

2. Roger Hunter

Roger Hunter Guest

"Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

> My brethren,
    >
    > A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
    > that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?
    >
    > Fr. Guido

Father,

I must confess that the doyens of r.b.r have given this sinner sound advice. I have derived much
    pleasure from the 'greased seatpost with no seat' comments of Bother Ewoud. Truly, they care about
    satisfying the demands of our chosen lifestyle. I am looking forward to my first experience of
    chamois crème in my cycling shorts. Perhaps you would help with it's application?

Respectfully,

Roger.

3. My son,

Yes, let me give you a hand with that creme. To maximize comfort on your saddle, you need things
    properly lubricated and positioned. Stand erect and proud, ready to ride real hard.

Fr. Guido

"Roger Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > My brethren,
    > >
    > > A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
    > > that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?
    > >
    > > Fr. Guido
    >
    >
    > Father,
    >
    > I must confess that the doyens of r.b.r have given this sinner sound advice. I have derived much
    > pleasure from the 'greased seatpost with no seat' comments of Bother Ewoud. Truly, they care about
    > satisfying the demands of our chosen lifestyle. I am looking forward to my first experience of
    > chamois crème in my cycling shorts. Perhaps you would help with it's application?
    >
    > Respectfully,
    >
    >
    > Roger.