Homophobia in this newsgroup?

Father Guido Sa

Guest
My brethren,

A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?

Fr. Guido

"Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> My brethren,
>
> A dear friend of mine said that the cyclists in this newsgroup are homophobic. I can't believe
> that's true. You are all fine upstanding young men. Right?
>
> Fr. Guido

Father,

I must confess that the doyens of r.b.r have given this sinner sound advice. I have derived much
pleasure from the 'greased seatpost with no seat' comments of Bother Ewoud. Truly, they care about
satisfying the demands of our chosen lifestyle. I am looking forward to my first experience of
chamois crème in my cycling shorts. Perhaps you would help with it's application?

Respectfully,

Roger.

My son,

Yes, let me give you a hand with that creme. To maximize comfort on your saddle, you need things
properly lubricated and positioned. Stand erect and proud, ready to ride real hard.

Fr. Guido

news:<[email protected]>...