Honda???

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Racerx3165, Feb 8, 2003.

  1. Racerx3165

    Racerx3165 Guest

    Tags:

  2. David L

    David L Guest

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. David L

    David L Guest

    Replying to myself, but the actual design at the "headtube" if you can call it that, is taken almost
    exactly from the "one piece" looking design of the dirt bikes, and what about that seat? If there is
    a point for that extra weight someone point it out to me.

    Dave

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > They just took out the engine in one of their dirt bikes.
    >
    > Dave
    >

    > "racerx3165" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.pinkbike.com/php/photolist.php3?keyword=Honda%20RN01
    > >
    > > Does anyone think this bike will actually pan out and make it to the US?

  6. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    cyclingnews said that Honda was developing the bike to test reliability for its motorcycles.
    Hmmm.... Maybe they want to turn the tables on C-dale, who built a really lame motorcycle.

    I remember the very first dual suspension bike I ever saw, in the 70's: it was a yamaha BMX bike.
    pogo'd worse than a pogo stick. Greg

  7. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest