Hondo dope (Don't They Know VI?)

MagillaGorilla

Guest
http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/11458.0.html
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/jan07/jan15news

"I am focused on April 1, because my suspension expires on March 31,"
Hondo said in a note posted on his website on Sunday. "I am working
toward the new season at 110 percent."

But then we see here....

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=danilo_hondo_jun06

Cyclingnews: You have been able to ride races again since the Swiss
court ruling on June 6. How are you coping with all of these ups and downs?

-----------

What a dope. Doesn't Hondo or Velonews or cyclingnews know that Hondo's
2-year suspension that was originally suppose to end on March 31 only
applied if he stopped racing for that entire period of time during his
suspension?

Since Hondo raced during his "suspension" (an oxymoron fact that Hondo
doesn't seem to appreciate) his suspension will now be extended for the
same amount of time from his first race to his last race that he
competed during his suspension period.

I can see Hondo not knowing that racing during his suspension would
extend it because he's a stupid rider. But why Velonews and cyclingnews
also doesn't know this is bizarre.

Thanks,

Magilla

>But then we see here....
>
>http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=danilo_hondo_jun06
>
>Cyclingnews: You have been able to ride races again since the Swiss
>court ruling on June 6. How are you coping with all of these ups and downs?
>
>-----------
>
>What a dope. Doesn't Hondo or Velonews or cyclingnews know that Hondo's
> 2-year suspension that was originally suppose to end on March 31 only
>applied if he stopped racing for that entire period of time during his
>suspension?
>
>Since Hondo raced during his "suspension" (an oxymoron fact that Hondo
>doesn't seem to appreciate) his suspension will now be extended for the
>same amount of time from his first race to his last race that he
>competed during his suspension period.
>
>I can see Hondo not knowing that racing during his suspension would
>extend it because he's a stupid rider. But why Velonews and cyclingnews
>also doesn't know this is bizarre.

Have you thought of applying for a moonlighting job over there ?

Keith wrote:
> magilla said:
>> I can see Hondo not knowing that racing during his suspension would
>> extend it because he's a stupid rider. But why Velonews and cyclingnews
>> also doesn't know this is bizarre.

> Have you thought of applying for a moonlighting job over there ?

Screw that. Magilla's talents are better used elsewhere. Like the NYT,
maybe. Put Magilla on the case and he'd pop that Lady Di thing open so
fast it'd make your head spin.

Keith wrote:

>>But then we see here....
>>
>>http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2006/interviews/?id=danilo_hondo_jun06
>>
>>Cyclingnews: You have been able to ride races again since the Swiss
>>court ruling on June 6. How are you coping with all of these ups and downs?
>>
>>-----------
>>
>>What a dope. Doesn't Hondo or Velonews or cyclingnews know that Hondo's
>> 2-year suspension that was originally suppose to end on March 31 only
>>applied if he stopped racing for that entire period of time during his
>>suspension?
>>
>>Since Hondo raced during his "suspension" (an oxymoron fact that Hondo
>>doesn't seem to appreciate) his suspension will now be extended for the
>>same amount of time from his first race to his last race that he
>>competed during his suspension period.
>>
>>I can see Hondo not knowing that racing during his suspension would
>>extend it because he's a stupid rider. But why Velonews and cyclingnews
>>also doesn't know this is bizarre.

> Have you thought of applying for a moonlighting job over there ?
>

>>Thanks,
>>
>>Magilla

I already have my own column right here.

Magilla