HONESTO AND VERY EASY MONEY!!!!!what to in a year and did so in lessthan a month

gustarmas

Guest
! EUROS OR INVEST 30 $ 30 DOLLARS. EARN MONEY AND SO $ HONESTA
AND QUICK!
Fec A FRIEND (A) has: Monday, 26 OCTOBER 2007
HOLA
Read this notice, surely you.
This is a great opportunity, to the extent that participants are
HONESTOS SOLIDARIOS And, since there is NO INTERMEDIATE only
Direct contact between persons interested ... This is a way
Honest attempt to improve our economic situation. It will take you
About 5 minutes to read this article and you will see that you
Interested.
If you really want to know if this works, just look at eople how many
Is doing this ... If this does not convince you, nothing will
not !!!!!...
Let this opportunity pass. If you want to read it several times until
Convince you ... I do not believe, but I am now convinced and
Improving my ECONOMIC SITUATION !!!!!, which was quite
Bad ... It has nothing to lose, but much to gain.
You will notice that something is truly ingenious, it is you and
Will earn a few euros or dollars and only need to invest! $
30 euros or $ 30 dollars! ... And this is nothing compared to what
Or report you could win if you take a little time and
Sacrifice ...
Remember that people only need SERIOUS, AND WITH GOOD HONESTAS
INTENSIONES ...!! BUSINESS FOR MAKING THIS IS NOT MAKE THE ROMPA
CHAIN !!...
NOW YOU EXPLICO AS CONOCI ON THIS SYSTEM ...
While sailing in a page news himself as what you
You are doing now ... I found an article like this,
Which read: "! YOU CAN WIN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN FEW WEEKS WITH
AN INVESTMENT OF $ 30 OR $ 30 EUROS DOLLARS !"...
Then I thought: "How OH, NO, MORE ANOTHER SCAM?", But like most
Us, "curiosity might more", then went on reading ...
"You send $ 5 euros, or $ 5 dollars to each of the names
And addresses mentioned in this article ...
"After this, write your NAME AND ADDRESS at the end of the list,
Replacing the # 6 and I sent this article or put in at least 200
NEWSGROUPS (there are thousands of these on the Internet )"...
After thinking over and over again and consult with friends,
I decided to try it, I thought that the only thing that could lose
were 6
Mail stamps and $ 30 euros or dollars ...
As many of us probably felt a little concerned about the
Legality of this. Then I consulted the Local Mail and I
Confirmed that, in fact it was legal !!!!... I was astonished and
My immediate investing $ 30 euros ... INMAGINENSE THAT !!!!!...
Several days
Later, I began to receive mail MONEY !!...
I was happy as a child with a new toy and very surprised !!!!!...
And I thought that this would end in a few days and tried to forget
the
Matter, in any case had already recovered investment, but the money
Still coming !!!!!... In my first week I made between $ 100 and $ 300
Euro. By the end of the second week, had a total of $
5000 (thousand euros )!!!!!... NOT BELIEVE PODIA !!!!!... In the
fourth
Week, $ 25,000 (twenty five thousand euros) and were still
coming !!!!!.
In the fourth week, I had a total of $ 65000 euros and this continues
Arriving each day, the faster (in my house is the opening pass
Envelopes and I getting "NEWSGROUP").
THIS IS SERIOUSLY PUSO ... NOW PERMITEME EXPLICARTE THIS AND HOW IT
WORKS
THE MOST IMPORTANT, THE EXCELENTEMENTE WHY IT WORKS:
Step # 1: Get 6 sheets of paper and write to each one of them "PLEASE
INCLUIRME AT ITS LIST OF CORRESPONDENCE OR E-MAIL. "Then write
Your NAME, ADDRESS AND EMAIL (E-MAIL). NOTE: This
LEGAL is what makes the system since it is paying for the
Service to be included on a mailing list.
Now get 6 tickets for $ 5 euros, or $ 5 and enter the
5euros dollars or an envelope with the road, enveloping the ticket
with the
Sheet, so that the ticket is not through on !!...
It is better that the role is of a dark color to prevent thefts
Correlation. ¡¡¡¡¡ SL SUMAMENTE IMPORTANT THAT !!!!! Otherwise
Way, the people working in the mail, which could detect
Deals with money and stay with the thousands of envelopes you go
Coming ...
What you are doing is creating a service and as such, it does
FULLY LEGAL !!!!!... From now on, you are not mandándole five five
EUROS OR DOLLARS someone without any reason, they pay five dollars or
dollars for a SERVICE LEGITIMO !!!!!
.
You forward the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
1) John Alexander Valverde del Carpio.
Jr. Spring j-6, Campo Marte, Paucarpata,
Arequipa, Peru.
2) Alexander Roldan Francisco Romero.
Carrera 65 # 10 - 102, Barrio El Limonar
Cali - Colombia.
(3) Humberto Zapata Sotelo.
Jr. Macará No. 279 Urb. Zarumilla, St. Martin de Porres, Lima, Peru.
Postcode Lima # 31.
(4) Sergio Urquiaga Gallegos.
Av. Alameda del Corregidor 1234 Dep. 102.
Urb. Sirius - La Molina.
Lima-Peru
(5) Agramonte Osiris Ricardo Pena.
John Paul Pina Street # 02, Villa Flores.
San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic. Postcode San Juan de la
Maguana # 72000.
(6) Gustavo Artigas Fernando Lafuente, neighborhood san martin street
Paysandú esq. Island of Flores Maldonado Uruguay
Step # 2: Now remove the # 1 on the list and move the other names

Numbers up (# 6 becomes the # 5 and # 5 is
Becomes the # 4 and so on) and add your NAME AND
ADDRESS as # 6 on the list.
Step # 3: Change anything he deems necessary in this article, but
Tries to keep as close as possible to the original. Now enter or
Publish your article in at least 200 NEWSGROUPS (200 Announcements).
There are more than 24000000 of Newsgroups on the Internet. Just
200 as a minimum, but the more put this letter with your data
Newgroups more, the better the chance of receiving money as aid.
HOW TO MANAGE THE NEWSGROUPS (NEWSGROUPS)
1 .- You do not need to write this letter to all yours
Own. Just put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, please
Click with the left mouse button and let it pressed; download it
Until the end of the letter and release the mouse button.
The entire letter should be "shaded". Then make a "clicking"
The
Right mouse button anywhere in the shaded part and
COPY COPY or selected. This will cause the entire letter is at the
Temporary memory your computer.
2 .- Open a new file in NOTEPAD (Notebook) or WORD ... Make
Click with the right mouse button (Right click) and select PASTE or
PEGAR ... GRABE or SALVE file with the name you want and you
It can be identified at any time ... Since then
Will have this letter on your computer and you can add your name in
the
# 6 on the list following the instructions that appear more
Above.
3 .- (saved) recorded Taking this letter on your computer, every time
As you like, you can add or change anything without problems.
FOR THOSE WHO USE INTERNET EXPLORER
4 .- Go to "NEWSGROUPS" (Newsgroups), and select "POST AND
ARTICLE "or" WRITING NEW MESSAGE / DISCUSSION. "
5 .- Load, look, call or invoke the rule that kept
Previously.
6 .- Select the entire contents of the file containing the
Letter and copy it using the same procedure described
Above ... Back to "NEWSGROUPS and choose NEWS TO 'O' NEW
DISCUSSION, "in this way, you are creating the space for power
PEGAR the contents of the letter.
7 .- Press the "POST" or "SEND MESSAGE".
FOR WHICH MANEJAN NETSCAPE
4 .- Within the programme NETSCAPE, go to the window titled
"WINDOW" and select "NetscapeNews" ... Then go to the menu
"OPTIONS" and select "SHOW ALL NEWSGROUPS" ... Then you will see a
List all of its Server Newsgroups ... Then
Click on any Newsgroup ... This Newsgroup click
Under "TO NEWS", which should be up in the extreme
Left of the page ... Newsgroup This will take you to the box
Messages.
5 .- Fill this space. This is the title everyone will see that when
To travel through the list of a particular group.
6 .- Mark or select the entire contents of the file
Contains the letter and copy it using the same procedure described
Previously .... Back to Newsgroup, "TO NEWS" and you are creating
And empastando this letter within your program or "POSTING.
7 .- Press "SEND", which is in the top left corner and
You have completed your first Newsgroup.
.....¡¡¡¡¡ CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!..... .....¡¡¡¡¡ THAT IS
ALL !!!!!.....
IF YOU ACHIEVE .....¡¡¡¡¡ PUDE, YOU ALSO
CAN !!!!!..... .....¡¡¡¡¡ FORWARD !!!!!.....
All you have to do is meterte in different Newsgroups
(Newsgroups) or plaster and add your text. Once you have
Practice, only takes about 30 seconds for each ANNOUNCEMENT.
It is further recommended that when publishing the description of
this
Article, try to give a name to "catch" or call the lot
Care, such as: "Go NEED MONEY FAST? ... READ THIS ARTICLE"
"Go NEED MONEY TO PAY YOUR DEBT?", "BAJE ARCHIVE AND READ THIS
HOW CAN RECEIVE MONEY BY MAIL, "and so on., And not:" WINS MILLION
IN ONE WEEK, "that nobody takes seriously.
REMEMBER: IF YOU GET MORE NEWSGROUPS, MORE MONEY AND ANSWERS
RECEIVE !!!!!... BUT MUST ENTER IN AT LEAST 200 NEWSGROUPS ...
AND NOW THIS !!!!!...
Another way would be to use your CONDUCT OF E-MAIL and send
All your contacts this message. It also can expand
Chain.
You will be receiving money from all over the world in places that
neither
Known in a few days !!!!!... Eventually you will want to rent a P.
O. BOX. (Zip), the number of envelopes that will go
Receiving !!!!!...
(((ASEGÚRATE THAT ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT )))...
Now the WHY of all this: Of 200 envoys, say that only
Receive 5 replies (very low example). Then I made $ 25 euros, or $
25 dollars with my name in the # 6 of this letter. Now, each
One of the people who sent me $ 5 euros, or US $ 5, also
Make a number of 200 Newsgroups or ads from the list and only
5 persons respond to each of the original 5, this makes $ 125
Euros or dollars more than I receive. Now, these 25 individuals put a
Minimum of 200 listings with my name on the # 4 and only received
Additional.
Now, those 125 people put a minimum of 200 groups with my name
In the # 3 and only get 5 replies each person, I
Get an additional $ 3,125 euros or dollars !!!!!, OK. Here is the
More fun part, each of those 625 people put their letters
Other 200 groups or ad with my name on the # 2 and each
5 receives an answer, and this makes me get $ 30,625 euros or
An additional $ !!!!!... These 3125 people send this message
To a minimum of 200 listings, with my name on the # 1 and only 5
People respond to the 200 ads, this means that I get $
78,125 euros or dollars !!!!!.
From an investment of $ 30 euros or dollars, do not believe it is
FABULOUS !!!!!?????. And as I said earlier, that only 5 people respond
200 groups or advertisements (the actual average is 20 to 30
People !!!!!)...
IF YOU WANT A calculation SACA !!!!!...
IF ONLY 15 PEOPLE RESPONDIERAN ... DARÍA THIS AS A RESULT:
Being in a position # 6 ...=$ 78.00
Being in a position # 5 ...=$ 768.00
Being in a position # 4 ...=$ 12.288.00
Being in a position # 2 ...=$ 184.552.00
¡¡¡¡¡ Now comes the good, do not be afraid !!!!!:
In the # 1 ........ ((((( $ 2.764.800.00 ))))).
!!!!! SÍÍÍÍÍ, ALMOST THREE MILLION DOLLARS OR !!!!!... THE IMPOSSIBLE
BELIEVE, TRUE !!!!!?????... BUT WITH SOME OF DEDICATION, AND TIME
EFFORT WE CAN ACHIEVE !!!!!...
Some people come to think ... "And if anyone answer me ?"...
QUEEEEE !!!!!... What is the likelihood that this will happen? ... If
Thousands and thousands of people HONESTAS (like us) looking for a
How to have financial independence and pay their debts !!!!!... And
Are willing to try. Because if I say "NO WORSE TO FIGHT
WHICH ARE NOT !"....
This is a fact that you may be interested:
There are an estimated 20000 to 50000 new Internet users ALL
DAILY (THROUGHOUT THE WORLD) ... REMEMBER TO DO SO HONESTA,
CLEAN AND PROPER and operate safely !!!...
*** In step: "! ONLY THE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY OF
PARTICIPANTS CAN MAKE THAT THIS OPERATING SYSTEM. "As you may have
Noticed, there is no middleman "MILAGROSO" multiply the
Money ... That intermediary each of the individuals involved
This "FLOW OF MONEY" ... So, the only way that this
Not work, is that unscrupulous individuals publish article WITHOUT
SEND MONEY those concerned. Now if they ALL OR MANY
This evil act and it is logical that this wonderful idea will not
work
As it should be ... So APELO YOUR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY ... And
remember,
There is a divine law which says that: "THERE THAT GIVE TO
RECEIVE" ...
!!!!! BENDICIONES
SUERTE !!!!!.....

FOR ALL AND