Hong Kong and the Philippines

Steve Dressler

Guest
Hi Jack!

Best Regards to you and the international planners of the
JUA!! Hong Kong and the Philippines are all excited about
UNICON 12 and eagerly await the registration packages.

As for you, it's nice to see that you're "Still On Top" as
the Executive Director for International Development for the
IUF. You can send some packages to me ASAP for both Hong
Kong and the Philippines.

The Best Addresses to use are:

The Unicycling Society of Hong Kong - (USHK)
C/O:Steve Dressler - President GPO Box 4224 Hong Kong

The Filipino Unicycling Network - (FUN)
C/P:Angie Guinid - President 88 Robinson Road 1/A Mid-
Levels, Hong Kong

Will the JUA also make relevant application materials
available on the internet?

M'goi Sai Pengyao and of course, Maraming Salamat Po sa
tulong mo!!

Steve Dressler

D/ "Ride On to UNICON 12" /S

.......O

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 08:47:39 -0500
Jack Halpern <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wish you all a happy, healthy and one-wheeling 2004!
>
> Regarding the message below, regarding addresses of
> uicycling leaders to whom to send U!" packages too. I
> thank everyone who sent me addresses but we woould like to
> have more, espcially from countries like Germany, the UK,
> Australia, Puerto Rico and at least one unicycle leader
> from the other unicycling countries like France, Canda
> etc. Also, more from the US, esp. club leaders.
>
> The JUA plans to make a rather large mailing -- not to
> every unicyuclists, but to those in a position to
> distribute and recruit participants to U12.
>
> The New Year's vacation is over and the JUA will be back
> to work tomorrow. I would appreciate everyone's
> cooperation in this matter.
>
> Andy, have you a more or less up-to-date list based on the
> old IUF database?
>

> Hi all
>
> The JUA is interested in sending out (snailmail), as soon
> as possible, Unicon 12 packages (including touring
> pamphlets) to the principal unicyclists, club leaders and
> country representatives for further distribution within
> thir region club etc.
>
> Some of the JUA leaders are perhaps old-fashioned, and
> don't trust the Internet as the all-mighty means of
> communications, and I agree that many unicyclists cannot
> be reached via the Internet (Spain missed a couple of
> Unicons exactly because paper packages were not sent to
> them). They are concerend about the rather low number of
> potential particiapnts at this point, and want to ensure
> that we fill the dorms and Olympic facilities, which are
> very expensive to rent.
>
> I would appreciate it if anyone can help by sending me
> lists of names and addresses. My large but old unicyclists
> database I have made years ago is hopelessly out of date
> (Andy, you should have it) and too large. Andy, I assume
> you have the best data for the US, but we need other
> countries too. I will take care of Brazil, Israel, China
> and of course Japan directly.
>
> I would appreciate your help in this regard as soon as
> possible.
>
> Stay on top, Jack Halpern Executive Director for
> International Development International Unicycling
> Federation, Inc. Website: http://www.kanji.org
>
> Stay on top, Jack Halpern Executive Director for
> International Development International Unicycling
> Federation, Inc. Website: http://www.kanji.org

Steve Dressler - Managing Director Trade Winds (HK) Limited
"HK Property and Transport Services"

OFC : (852) 2803 - 2561 CELL : (852) 9489 - 9979 FAX : (852)
2803 - 2561 [email protected]