Hoo Koo E Koo

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kevinflint, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. Kevinflint

    Kevinflint Guest

    Anyone have any opinions/reviews on this bike. Trying to get back in the saddle after an 8 yr
    absence..!

    What other piece of kit could I get for the same dosh (750GBP)?

    Also is it worth getting it imported from the US? I've seen the same bike for 750 us dollars (460
    GBP). Has anyone imported before?

    Cheers m' dears,

    Kev

    Tags:

  2. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    In <[email protected]> KevinFlint wrote:
    > Anyone have any opinions/reviews on this bike. Trying to get back in the saddle after an 8 yr
    > absence..!
    >
    > What other piece of kit could I get for the same dosh (750GBP)?
    >
    > Also is it worth getting it imported from the US? I've seen the same bike for 750 us dollars (460
    > GBP). Has anyone imported before?
    >
    > Cheers m' dears,
    >
    > Kev

    Loathed and despised mine. 'Course it was an '87. May have changed since then ;-)

    Shawn