Hoorahhh!!!

LindaNo1

Jun 30, 2005
!Buenau Tardes! ?Como esta usted? I'm going to Menorca next weekend and I can't wait to try out my Spanish (only been to three evening classes so far. Learnt to say, Hello, what's your name and where are you from and my name and where I am from, that'll get me far :rolleyes: ) ... anyone else going anywhere nice in the Scottish half-term?

Linda

I'm going up to Rochester NY to check out my wedding venue and maybe do a little riding. Also be visiting a cousin.

LindaNo1 said:
!Buenau Tardes! ?Como esta usted? I'm going to Menorca next weekend and I can't wait to try out my Spanish (only been to three evening classes so far. Learnt to say, Hello, what's your name and where are you from and my name and where I am from, that'll get me far :rolleyes: ) ... anyone else going anywhere nice in the Scottish half-term?

Linda
estoi bien. I don't now if I writ ok but I try .I like to speak in spanish but I don't now to write. :p

Que buena cerveza! Podria traerme mas tapas por favor? Tal vez deberia de probar ese vino tinto .... me sirves una copa?

huhenio said:
Que buena cerveza! Podria traerme mas tapas por favor? Tal vez deberia de probar ese vino tinto .... me sirves una copa?
en su foto, quien es este hombre muy,... muy...? muy.........????? ;)

to the crappiest, ****, load of crappity, **** weather and the hour's changing again at the end of the week ... :(

philso said:
en su foto, quien es este hombre muy,... muy...? muy.........????? ;)
Mi foto?

Campeon de ciclismo principios del siglo 20.

Compatriota mio:D

LindaNo1 said:
to the crappiest, ****, load of crappity, **** weather and the hour's changing again at the end of the week ... :(
Welcome home, Linda.

Did you have a nice time? How did you manage with the Spanish lingo?