Hoosier Bikers

MTBlood

Guest
Just wonder how many Indiana bikers frequent AMB...

and to you others... don't ask what a Hoosier is.....I'm sure you wouldn't
understand.

MTBlood wrote:

> and to you others... don't ask what a Hoosier is.....I'm sure you wouldn't
> understand.

Or care. Indiana doesn't suck quite as bad as Texas, but it's probably
a very close second.

CC

i check in occasionally. for someone who's comfortable with a steel ht,
coil in oil, and lx, there's not too much to be learned or said here.

i rode mtb in indiana in the mid eighties, back when yellowwood and
lake griffey and low gap in morgan monroe were still--if not stated
legal--at least not stated illegal.

we had some great times exploring the area around the firetower in hnf.
i was back in indiana a couple of years ago and did nebo ridge. it's a
fun trail for an out and back.

i'm really excited about the plans for bcsp. know anything about that?

MTBlood wrote:
> Just wonder how many Indiana bikers frequent AMB...
>
> and to you others... don't ask what a Hoosier is.....I'm sure you wouldn't
> understand.

Hosers are canadican, eh?

JD

>i check in occasionally. for someone who's comfortable with a steel ht,
> coil in oil, and lx, there's not too much to be learned or said here.
>
> i rode mtb in indiana in the mid eighties, back when yellowwood and
> lake griffey and low gap in morgan monroe were still--if not stated
> legal--at least not stated illegal.
>
> we had some great times exploring the area around the firetower in hnf.
> i was back in indiana a couple of years ago and did nebo ridge. it's a
> fun trail for an out and back.
>
> i'm really excited about the plans for bcsp. know anything about that?

I live about a half hour from bcsp and Nebo ridge. Nebo is a great trail,
the newly cut trails in bcsp are open for a few months now, although I
haven't had the chance to ride them yet. I normally frequent Muscatatuck,
it's a decent single track loop if you've never ridden it.