Hope Mono front hub

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff S., May 15, 2003.

  1. Jeff S.

    Jeff S. Guest

    Are these hubs designed for radial spoke applications? Spoke heads in or out? Is the warranty
    voided? It seems that 28 hole is the smallest drilling available, I was hoping for a 24.

    Who sells them in the USA?

    Thanks for reading and reply.

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Jeff S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Are these hubs designed for radial spoke applications? Spoke heads in or out? Is the warranty
    > voided? It seems that 28 hole is the smallest drilling available, I was hoping for a 24.
    >
    > Who sells them in the USA?
    >
    > Thanks for reading and reply.

    If its Hope, i'm going to assume they're disc hubs. And you'd be a damn fool to try to radial race
    disc hubs - think about it.

    Also, why bother with low spoke counts? You really don't add that much weight with more spokes, and
    you get a much stronger wheel.

    Jon Bond