hopping

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by maxtrial, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. maxtrial

    maxtrial Guest

    Hey all i have been riding my uni for 2 months or so and can go for a
    while without stopping but i need help with hopping. I am just starting
    to hop but need tips to help get me more confident in my skill and to
    increase height. thanks for all the help.

    --
    maxtrial
    maxtrial's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8257

  2. total uni

    total uni Guest

  3. maxtrial

    maxtrial Guest

  4. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:37:38 -0500, "maxtrial" wrote:

    >how did you guys all learn

    <http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/progress.htm>
    (not "you guys all", just me)

    > and also my sister is interested in learning
    >to unicycle and i am wandering any tips on how to teach her

    Download the Word document at
    <http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/uni_beginners.htm>.

    Some plugging now and then...

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    "I (...) made it without dying, which means mere mortals can do it. - John Foss"

  5. caw89

    caw89 Guest

    maxtrial wrote:
    > *how did you guys all learn and also my sister is interested in
    > learning to unicycle and i am wandering any tips on how to teach her *

    Well how the hell did you learn. teach her the knowledge you know that
    way she is always a step behind and dont pass ya.

    --
    caw89 - Level 5, but muni more

    Don't run, you'll just die tired.
    Bojigada!