Hormonic hairs!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Neg, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Neg

    Neg Guest

    I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    (about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular period. I
    visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a more permanent way
    to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me or.... It may helps U to
    know ,my family have a nutrient habit of having lots of meat & they may have lots of hormones.
    Sth else that may help u,my armpits sweats abnormally much.I have no specificdisease but some of
    my mom's family have got Diabets.

    Tags:

  2. On 1 Apr 2003 03:25:51 -0800, [email protected] (Neg) wrote:

    >I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    >(about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    >10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular period. I
    > visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a more permanent
    > way to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me or.... It may helps
    > U to know ,my family have a nutrient habit of having lots of meat & they may have lots of
    > hormones. Sth else that may help u,my armpits sweats abnormally much.I have no specificdisease
    > but some of my mom's family have got Diabets.

    Go with your doctor's advice.

    Moosh:)

  3. Klmok

    Klmok Guest

    On 1 Apr 2003 03:25:51 -0800, [email protected] (Neg) wrote:

    >I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    >(about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    >10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular period. I
    > visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a more permanent
    > way to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me or....

    Its a genetic not a dietary problem. Laser or electrolysis treatment should kill the hair roots and
    hair follicles permanently. Otherwise live with it. You have a cosmetic not a health problem.

  4. Katra

    Katra Guest

    klmok wrote:

    > On 1 Apr 2003 03:25:51 -0800, [email protected] (Neg) wrote:
    >
    > >I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    > >(about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    > >10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular period.
    > > I visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a more
    > > permanent way to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me or....
    >
    > Its a genetic not a dietary problem. Laser or electrolysis treatment should kill the hair roots
    > and hair follicles permanently. Otherwise live with it. You have a cosmetic not a health problem.

    Ditto...

    Follow your doctors advice. Electrolysis/laser therapy IS a permanent solution. There sure as heck
    is no nutritional therapy for it. ;^)

    K.

    --
    >^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< [email protected] >^,,^<

    "There are many intelligent species in the Universe, and they are all owned by cats!" --Asimov

    Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
    http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=katra

  5. Bilz0r

    Bilz0r Guest

    She could try to get a prescription for antiandrogens

  6. Brandon Berg

    Brandon Berg Guest

    "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > klmok wrote:
    > >
    > > On 1 Apr 2003 03:25:51 -0800, [email protected] (Neg) wrote:
    > >
    > > >I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    > > >(about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    > > >10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular
    > > > period. I visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a
    > > > more permanent way to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me
    > > > or....
    > >
    > > Its a genetic not a dietary problem. Laser or electrolysis treatment should kill the hair roots
    > > and hair follicles permanently. Otherwise live with it. You have a cosmetic not a health
    > > problem.
    >
    > Ditto...
    >
    > Follow your doctors advice. Electrolysis/laser therapy IS a permanent
    solution.
    > There sure as heck is no nutritional therapy for it. ;^)

    This is a troll, isn't it?

  7. Have you checked for thick black hairs on the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet?

  8. In sci.med.pharmacy Neg <[email protected]> wrote:
    : I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    : (about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    : 10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I

    Get your DHEA-sulfate level checked.

    You could have a high DHEA (androgen) level. It could also be Polycystic ovary syndrome -- do you
    get periods, or are they irregular?

    You can be given anti-androgens, such as spironolactone or cyproterone acetate for a high DHEA
    level. (I am unsure of the PCOS protocol.)

    HTH,

    Emma

  9. Hua Kul

    Hua Kul Guest

    [email protected] (Neg) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    > (about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    > 10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular period.
    > I visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a more permanent
    > way to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me or.... It may
    > helps U to know ,my family have a nutrient habit of having lots of meat & they may have lots of
    > hormones. Sth else that may help u,my armpits sweats abnormally much.I have no specificdisease
    > but some of my mom's family have got Diabets.

    Hello Neg. You could have high levels of testosterone due to high insulin levels. This is thought
    to be the underlying cause of polycystic ovary syndrome and one of the symptoms of PCOS is hair
    where it shouldn't be. You really may not want to develop PCOS because other changes are a pot
    belly and male pattern baldness, as well as infertility. One way to reduce your insulin level is to
    eat a low carb diet. You could also see if your doctor would prescribe glucophage. Try to find out
    your T level.

    --Hua Kul

  10. Wuzzy

    Wuzzy Guest

    [email protected] (Hua Kul) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Neg) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I'm a 21 year old girl .I have some unusual ,black,thick & long hairs grown between my breasts
    > > (about 10 -15),under my belly botton(about
    > > 10).They have been appeard since I was about 18.Please note that I have an almost regular
    > > period. I visited a doctor & she advised me Electrolysis or Laser .But I'm looking for a more
    > > permanent way to destroy them by their sources.e.g some kinds of nutrients may help me or....
    > > It may helps U to know ,my family have a nutrient habit of having lots of meat & they may
    > > have lots of hormones. Sth else that may help u,my armpits sweats abnormally much.I have no
    > > specificdisease but some of my mom's family have got Diabets.
    >
    > Hello Neg. You could have high levels of testosterone due to high insulin levels.

    qualify that as free T since both ovarian-T production and hepatic SHBG are affected.. There was a
    meta analysis of effect of weight reduction for PCOS in Clinics of North america recently, IIRC
    showing dramatic improvement.. This is well known in most ppl too - oligomenorrhea well known
    weight-problem both high bw and low bw..

    > This is thought to be the underlying cause of polycystic ovary syndrome and one of the symptoms of
    > PCOS is hair where it shouldn't be. You really may not want to develop PCOS because other changes
    > are a pot belly and male pattern baldness, as well as infertility. One way to reduce your insulin
    > level is to eat a low carb diet. You could also see if your doctor would prescribe glucophage. Try
    > to find out your T level.
    >
    > --Hua Kul

  11. Neg

    Neg Guest

    "Dr. Wayne Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Have you checked for thick black hairs on the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet?

    U're kidding...No,there's no thick black hairs on my palms/soles . -Neg