Horner tells it like it is

Rolfrae said:
Whatever your opinion of him or your thoughts on his motives - his comments are the truth. There's not been too much of that in cycling during recent years.

Sure they are, from his deluded perspective. Cycling a good investment? For whom other than companies who's public is used to the realities of doping and accept them (i.e. the traditional sponsors).

Horner clean? How did he loose his hair so young :p

He's just another, I'm clean and anyone faster is a doper ******, IMO.

Someone should ask him about Cadel's shocking performance vs. alleged dopers. :rolleyes:

Serafino said:
Sure they are, from his deluded perspective. Cycling a good investment? For whom other than companies who's public is used to the realities of doping and accept them (i.e. the traditional sponsors).

Someone should ask him about Cadel's shocking performance vs. alleged dopers. :rolleyes:
Agree 100% Horner is a punk.

T-Mobile funds doping with no apology.

Serafino said:

Or they should ask the dopers in the US peloton if Horner was clean.......

wolfix said:
Or they should ask the dopers in the US peloton if Horner was clean.......
Horner's complete and utter domination of the US Peloton was certainly a little suspicious. Wonder what he learned on his first European team?

At 35, Horner is probably being offered what he is worth to Lotto. IMO, part of your salary would be what your worth in the coming season, and part would be your value for future seasons. If Horner was 26, Lotto would probably pay more to prevent him being poached and to retain an option on what he may develop into.

Also this article (as an example) may indicate that Lotto considers him a media risk if he is prepared to launder his disagreements in the press.