Horrible photo and story

Canzures said:
your screen name says it all...can't you just drop the issue, no one is gonna win here...everyone has their opinions and it is their right(free speech) wheter you agree or not....
I'm sorry if debating an issue on a forum (of all places), upsets you and that it forces you to post again despite your claim that you wouldn't.

My debate is with Pendejo (who has told us that he has studied philosophy)... and who, despite shocking me with his "happy to kill the guy" statement, has made me think a bit and question my beliefs/opinions regarding revenge and justice.

Why the **** do you click on this thread? Who's saying people can't have an opinion? Who's penalizing anyone for expressing their opinion?

You champion free speech and tell me to shut up. What's that word I'm looking for?

Crankyfeet said:
I'm sorry if debating an issue on a forum (of all places), upsets you and that it forces you to post again despite your claim that you wouldn't.

My debate is with Pendejo (who has told us that he has studied philosophy)... and who, despite shocking me with his "happy to kill the guy" statement, has made me think a bit and question my beliefs/opinions regarding revenge and justice.

Why the **** do you click on this thread?

right dude....you win...post *****

Crankfeet - you must be working full time as a web forum addict. No way I can post as much as you do! 7100+ posts in 1 year!

JTE83 said:
Crankfeet - you must be working full time as a web forum addict. No way I can post as much as you do! 7100+ posts in 1 year!
I've got to admit that I don't post entirely clean... :D And 60% of my posts have been in just one "chat room" thread.

But then again... I haven't posted in any other forums until a month ago. Maybe I need to spread my work a bit, like you do... ;)

Yeah, I'm a web forum addict, but I'm spread around! I hardly play video game anymore - no time - because I'm on so many web forums! I'm in 1 sex related forum (I'm not into promiscous sex, but like talking about it), 2 Notebook forums, I joined Roadbikereviews's forum but never post there, I browse a fashion forum but I don't spend money on expensive clothes - not a clothes addict, I'm on two car hypermiling forums, and I'm on 2 forums I'd be embarrassed to mention. I'm gonna join a BMW forum, because I'm looking to get a 2001 to 2002 BMW 330Ci stick with sunroof and sport package < 140,000 miles < $12500.

There's a nice 2001 330i auto convertable on ebay for starting $10000 with a 115,000 miles. - I don't like auto and I'm not into convertibles, otherwise, I'd buy it!

My BMW is gonna be a toy car driven 60 miles a week or up to $15 gas worth. Gee, premium is 26 cents more than 87 octane! It's gonna cost me $79 / month to insure it full coverage. Right now, premium is $4.11 in Houston and I just can't afford to drive more than $15 worth of premium a week. So maybe I'd do 2 days 18/27 mpg BMW, 5 days 40/47 mpg 87 octane Civic HX - a week.

Might join a GM forum to ***** at GM, but I might get banned!

How do you manage to do that JTE? In just two posts you are able to spew forth a totally off-topic laundry list of possessions and lists of forums and cars etc... :D

Either you're a a funny engineering guy... like Rick Moranis' character on Ghostbusters... or you're quite scary... like one of the "Christmas Critters" on South Park... :eek: :confused: :p

Actually, I am a weird engineering guy. I have 1 funny habit that sometimes turns off people. And I forgot I'm also on a Honda Civic, Honda, and Dodge Caravan forum too.

Forums are how I waste a lot of time after work. Now I should spend time reading a book on investing to invest my money in my Roth IRA Scottrade account - sank money but it just sits there because I expect the Dow to just go down this year. Gotta look for a good rising stock - takes time.

I hardly have time to bike workout too, so I watch what I eat to not gain weight or spend lots of bike workout time. I just bike and shop and save gas at the same time now.

JTE83 said:
I have 1 funny habit that sometimes turns off people.
You flash in public? You constantly talk about yourself? You go around punching strangers?

I'm going to tie this into the thread topic soon (I think), Pendejo... so please bear with me... :p

JTE83 said:
Yeah, I'm a web forum addict, but I'm spread around! I hardly play video game anymore - no time - because I'm on so many web forums! I'm in 1 sex related forum (I'm not into promiscous sex, but like talking about it), 2 Notebook forums, I joined Roadbikereviews's forum but never post there, I browse a fashion forum but I don't spend money on expensive clothes - not a clothes addict, I'm on two car hypermiling forums, and I'm on 2 forums I'd be embarrassed to mention. I'm gonna join a BMW forum, because I'm looking to get a 2001 to 2002 BMW 330Ci stick with sunroof and sport package < 140,000 miles < $12500.

There's a nice 2001 330i auto convertable on ebay for starting $10000 with a 115,000 miles. - I don't like auto and I'm not into convertibles, otherwise, I'd buy it!

My BMW is gonna be a toy car driven 60 miles a week or up to $15 gas worth. Gee, premium is 26 cents more than 87 octane! It's gonna cost me $79 / month to insure it full coverage. Right now, premium is $4.11 in Houston and I just can't afford to drive more than $15 worth of premium a week. So maybe I'd do 2 days 18/27 mpg BMW, 5 days 40/47 mpg 87 octane Civic HX - a week.

Might join a GM forum to ***** at GM, but I might get banned!
So you'll tell people you're on a sex-related forum, and a fashion forum, but 2 others you're too embarrassed to mention??? I think you're right..keep it to yourself...:p (It's webkinz, isn't it? :D )

BTW...that IS a horrible photo and crash...

...and people wouldn't resort to vigilante justice if the justice system ever, um...worked...:rolleyes: there..I'm on topic...

I'm on 2 "Girl" forums and talk girl talk. I put a wig and listick on, shaved, put beard powder, and have unisex glasses. So my "Girl" pic avatar lets me pass as a chick. It's a funny alter ego I have fun with they don't know I'm a guy! Maybe I should go all the way and crossdress in full outfits and show off my fashion!

nns1400 said:
...and people wouldn't resort to vigilante justice if the justice system ever, um...worked...:rolleyes: there..I'm on topic...
I disagree. I think that vigilante justice has been around for a while in this country (but I'm speculating a bit here) ... and... due to my extensive research into Hollywood westerns :)p )... was a common part of the system of justice on the wild west frontier.

JTE83 said:
I'm on 2 "Girl" forums and talk girl talk. I put a wig and listick on, shaved, put beard powder, and have unisex glasses. So my "Girl" pic avatar lets me pass as a chick. It's a funny alter ego I have fun with they don't know I'm a guy! Maybe I should go all the way and crossdress in full outfits and show off my fashion!

Okay Penjdejo... I change my mind about capital punishment.

JTE83 said:
Good grief! You really are a wacko.

TheDarkLord said:
Good grief! You really are a wacko.

Ok, people have fun at my expense. Except for Alienator *****ing me out for my felony.

Crankyfeet said:

Okay Penjdejo... I change my mind about capital punishment.
I know, but I think we'd be facing a pretty formidable insanity defense.