Horrific velodrome wipeout caught on vid

So what happens after they crash? Does the one guy who didn't fall just keep going around casually since he has no more competition?

wow very lucky 30ft face plant. they should make the walls high enough so its impossible to flip over it like that guy did.

jrtalon said:
wow very lucky 30ft face plant. they should make the walls high enough so its impossible to flip over it like that guy did.
:eek: Wow! i would think at the very least a safety net

Do you think the guy sliding down the track was faking it?...you know, like they did in the last FIFA World Cup. :p

The rider is probobly lucky he fell as he did. It looks like he fell flat, which is why his jaw and nose took a lot of it but not much else (they tend to stick out if you fall perfectly flat). Otherwise he probobly would've been killed. I mean, it was a 30 foot fall. A fall from 6 feet can be fatal.

And I hate to say this, but I wonder if the bikes survived or not?

I'm glad no one was permanently injured though.

jrtalon said:
YOU GUYS ARE ALL MISSING THE #2 RIDER, WHO WENT HEADON INTO A POLE AND THEN SLID TO THE BOTTOM. LOOK AT HIS SUDDEN STOP.