Horror of horrors!!!!

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
I had to go and have a lie down I was so distraught.

This is not funny.

I take back what I said about bald men being attractive as my spouse is.

You think you know someone, but after all these years, the pretence is shattered.

I caught Vernon reading, well, the stuff that can destroy a marriage.

He's told me he's thinking of buying something *dreadful*.

I can't bring myself to say it, it's so awful.

I am shaking with the upset of it.

What's a girl to do!

He was looking at a page in a bike catalogue filled with offending images.

...of b*bs....

He said he is thinking of buying some.

I am stocking up on paving slabs.

Cheers, helen s

p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that has
got to be uncomfortable!

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

> He's told me he's thinking of buying something *dreadful*. I can't bring myself to say it, it's so
> awful. He was looking at a page in a bike catalogue filled with offending images. ...of b*bs....
> He said he is thinking of buying some.

Not to worry, he probably wants them to wear on his balding head to keep his ears warm.

--
Guy
===

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
> He was looking at a page in a bike catalogue filled with offending images.
>
> ...of b*bs....

Hoorayyyyyyy!!!!!

> He said he is thinking of buying some.

Well, he did ask something about them on the group, didn't he?

> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

I wear bib longs over a base layer (long sleeve undershirt) so my nips are fine, never noticed any
problem there. The original straps were way too tight on the shoulders, though, but I sewed in a
length of elastic to elongate them.

I've yet to wear bibshorts, so I dunno. At least I'm safe from paving slabs in the summer.

~PB

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:19:50 +0000, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter did issue forth:

> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

No, not really. I don't have any problems with chafing or anything.

--
Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

Do you remember back in the mid-eighties the singer of Erasure appeared on Top of the Pop's wearing
only bibshorts. I can imagine that a young girls head could have been turned by such a fine display
of young masculinity, I can only imagine her anger and disappointment when she realised that he
could never be her's. Could she have held a grudge ever since?

On 15 Jan 2003 17:19:50 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) in
<[email protected]> wrote:

>p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

Don't you put vaseline on *your* nipples then?
--
Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
the @ sign

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

Nope, there's no rubbing that I'm aware of. In winter I usually wear them over a shirt (which is
significantly warmer than wearing shorts) but in summer more often they are next to the skin with no
problem. In either case, there is another layer on top so I'm not sure how they could offend even
your bizarre tastes.

James

i like the rubbing feel!

panda

> I had to go and have a lie down I was so distraught.
>
> This is not funny.
>
> I take back what I said about bald men being attractive as my spouse is.
>
> You think you know someone, but after all these years, the pretence is shattered.
>
> I caught Vernon reading, well, the stuff that can destroy a marriage.
>
> He's told me he's thinking of buying something *dreadful*.
>
> I can't bring myself to say it, it's so awful.
>
> I am shaking with the upset of it.
>
> What's a girl to do!
>

> He was looking at a page in a bike catalogue filled with offending images.
>
> ...of b*bs....
>
> He said he is thinking of buying some.
>
> I am stocking up on paving slabs.
>

> Cheers, helen s
>
> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the
nips...
> surely guys, that has got to be uncomfortable!
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

potentially if it's bloody cold, but in the typical case shouldn't be a problem (don't worry,
I don't own any of Those Things, but do use salopettes for mountaineering, and only with
mucho windchill on the front has it ever been a problem (skiing downhill at ambients around
-15C or lower)).

My impression is that ours are rather less sensitive...

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in
news:[email protected]:
> What's a girl to do!
>
> He was looking at a page in a bike catalogue filled with offending images.
>
> ...of b*bs....

It's too late. Once he gets a pair he'll realise how much more comfortable than normal shorts they
are; then he'll replace all his waist shorts with bibs.

I speak from experience. And, yes, my wife does take the mickey out of them.

Toby

Santa bought me a pair of not-quite-bib longs from parrot this year. Middle of the top row on
this page:

http://www.parrot-online.com/productsPage.asp?grp3Code=LONG&grp2Code=LEG&grp1Code=CLOTHING&leftPos=-
&grp1Desc=Clothing&grp2Desc=Legwear&grp3Desc=Long

or equivalently

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N2A652C13

I've been meaning to get them checked by the style police, but figured that being up in the wilds of
Aberdeenshire I was out of range of the paving slab fairy. They are warm and comfortable and don't
have the dreaded straps, which cause such distress, so maybe young Vernon could get them and still
remain desirable. Or is this just the start of the slippery slope.

Cheers,

Andy

>Do you remember back in the mid-eighties the singer of Erasure appeared on Top of the Pop's wearing
>only bibshorts. I can imagine that a young girls head could have been turned by such a fine display
>of young masculinity, I can only imagine her anger and disappointment when she realised that he
>could never be her's. Could she have held a grudge ever since?

Oh no - he was never my type :) I can, however, remember the image and, so the horror of it
could well have been burned on to my sub-concious ever since - so you may have a point in that
sense only ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

Men's nipplies are much less, erm... mobile than women's so there's nowhere near as much movement to
caused chafing.

Have fun!

Graeme

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
> p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> has got to be uncomfortable!

In the winter and for the better part of the summer I wear a base layer under the straps
(coolmax/odlo/HH shirt). But even when not, there's never any chafing from bib short straps. Chafing
implies movement, and on the bike only the legs move.

E.

[email protected] (James Annan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>

> > p.s. silliness aside... on the images, all of the straps went over the nips... surely guys, that
> > has got to be uncomfortable!
>
> Nope, there's no rubbing that I'm aware of. In winter I usually wear them over a shirt (which is
> significantly warmer than wearing shorts) but in summer more often they are next to the skin with
> no problem. In either case, there is another layer on top so I'm not sure how they could offend
> even your bizarre tastes.
>
> James

Oh, I always get rubbing (and yes Helen, it really is as painful as you think) if I wear my
bib-tights next to the skin. Maybe I've just got **** tights. SteveP

<snip>
> In the winter and for the better part of the summer I wear a base layer under the straps
> (coolmax/odlo/HH shirt). But even #
<snip> YOU WEAR A HORSE HAIR SHIRT AS A BASE LAYER ??? That must chafe!!! Dave
:-o

Frank, you mean the singist was... a man?! Alison Moyet was always a bit on the boyish side for me
but I never realised - damn, I survived the eighties intact but now my sexuality is all mixed up.
That Vince Clarke woman was always too busy playing with her BBC Micros to bother singing much so I
never gave her a second look. So, I'm trying to work this out, Alison was a gay man or Vince was a
man who was also a woman? This kind of confusion puts gear ratios into perspective. Never trust a
band without a drummer - drummers keep you grounded in a basic sort of dribble out of the mouth and
hit stuff harder kind of way.

James 'Off-road' due to broken clavicle. Not that that's actually stopping me :)

"Frank" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in
message

Dave wrote:
> YOU WEAR A HORSE HAIR SHIRT AS A BASE LAYER ??? That must chafe!!!

Even worse; Harsh Hemp

"James of Staples" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Frank, you mean the singist was... a man?! Alison Moyet was always a bit
on
> the boyish side for me but I never realised - damn, I survived the
eighties
> intact but now my sexuality is all mixed up. That Vince Clarke woman was always too busy playing
> with her BBC Micros to bother singing much so I never gave her a second look. So, I'm trying to
> work this out, Alison was
> gay man or Vince was a man who was also a woman? This kind of confusion
puts
> gear ratios into perspective. Never trust a band without a drummer - drummers keep you grounded in
> a basic sort of dribble out of the mouth and hit stuff harder kind of way.

No Alison and Vince was a different band. A quick look on google reveals the guy's name was Andy
Bell, I couldn't find an image of his TOTP's kit, which as I remember was *just* normal bib tights.
However this image although more theatrical provides an impression.

http://members.aol.com/brklynsue/1988.html

Geraint Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

> For what did the Umpteenth Costessey Scouts need an asphalt plant?

They were being prepared! We could do with asphalt for our Group's car park I wonder if the
Umpteenth have any spare?

--
Marc T Shirts, Sweatshirts, polo shirts, banners, signs,decals, stickers etc for clubs and
associations of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk/