Horror of horrors!!!!

>Don't you put vaseline on *your* nipples then?

Oh no, overshoulderboulderholders have the same effect as carrying something cradled in a basket -
no rubbing. However, those who jog have found a problem and use Vaseline I am told, due to the
intense jiggling up and down. I don't jog, I'd give myself too many black eyes. A key difference, I
would think, is the OSBHs hold the entire, ahem, object, whereas the b*b straps are definitely thin
& would seem to just rub the sensitive parts...

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

>i like the rubbing feel!
>
>panda

'nuff said!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

>I've been meaning to get them checked by the style police, but figured that being up in the wilds
>of Aberdeenshire I was out of range of the paving slab fairy.

Foolish boy :) That part of Scotland is the ancestral home of the paving slab fairy on the maternal
side... Beware ;-) Next time you go out of a morning to get some butteries for breakfast, who knows
who could be lurking with a paving slab!

Cheers, the paving slab fairy

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

On 16-Jan-2003, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

> Foolish boy :) That part of Scotland is the ancestral home of the paving slab fairy on the
> maternal side... Beware ;-) Next time you go out of a morning to get some butteries for breakfast,
> who knows who could be lurking with a paving slab!

Fear not. If you ever catch me eating a buttery you have permission to lob as many paving slabs as
you wish. Horrible things.

By a wierd coincidence my wife hails from Norwich !

Cheers,

Andy

> kharzi = suburb on the western out-skirts of norwich (not bowthorpe)

Cringleford??

> tross = pronounced like gross only beginning with a "T". suburb southside
of
> norwich

???

> windam = small town south of norwich. (sensible abbreviation of it's
proper
> name ... wymundimundimundum)

I assume you are refering to Wymondley.

> card = traditionally eaten with chips

Yes, we get card with our chips -- a little tray -- but we dopn't eat it :)

Now its some time since I lived up there. Was that all Narich or was it Narfuk -- I know there is a
difference.

:0

PS strangly my spell checker correctly identified Narich & Narfuk.

On 16 Jan 2003 18:32:00 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

Having read endless years of adverts for fund raising schemes in Scouting featugin the Umpteenth
Costessey Scouts, it was only when I built a control system for their asphalt plant that I
discovered Costessey is pronounced "cossey."

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> >> kharzi = suburb on the western out-skirts of norwich (not bowthorpe)
> >
> >Cringleford??
> >

> Cossey

Yep -- used to live there.

> >> tross = pronounced like gross only beginning with a "T". suburb
southside
> >of
> >> norwich
> >
> >???
>
> Trowse

Ahh

> >> windam = small town south of norwich. (sensible abbreviation of it's
> >proper
> >> name ... wymundimundimundum)
> >
> >I assume you are refering to Wymondley.
> >

> No, Windam - really Wymondham

Whoops (or should that be Wymondoops), my mistook.

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) spake thusly to the assembled multitudes,
agog with barely concealed anticipation:

>No, Windam - really Wymondham

Is that like a kingdom, only run by women?

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote: ( Having read endless years of adverts
for fund raising schemes in ) Scouting featugin the Umpteenth Costessey Scouts, it was only when I (
built a control system for their asphalt plant that I discovered ) Costessey is pronounced "cossey."

For what did the Umpteenth Costessey Scouts need an asphalt plant?

(Is it like creosote, or does it not grow on trees.)