Horseteef shot down.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/feb03/feb19news I wonder how Lafferty is going to say USAC
    screwed this up?

    All of this goes some way toward explaining John Wordin's reaction to the announcement, which
    was leaked to Cyclingnews by a source associated with the new team. Wordin claimed that our
    original version of the story contained incorrect sponsor and roster information, but did not
    deny that he was involved. He later clarified this, saying, "I may be involved, I am not in
    charge, it is not my team."

    What a weasel. Bill C.

    Tags:

  2. Round Lump

    Round Lump Guest

    Of course Wordin is not in charge. He'll just find the sponsors, pick the riders and make all the
    decisions. I bet he is just helping out because he is such a generous guy.