  1. Hospital sued after doctor damages patient's heart in
    surgery

    By Ran Reznick, Haaretz Correspondent haaretzdaily.com
    Monday, March 8, 2004

    A suit against Ichilov Hospital and the Health Ministry was
    filed Monday at the Herzliya Magistrate's Court, in which it
    was claimed that Zipora Rahimi, 44, died due to medical
    negligence, during a heart bypass operation at the hospital
    in March 1997. According to the suit, while the patient's
    chest was opened, the surgeon's saw penetrated her heart's
    right ventricle and ruptured it.

    The operation was carried out by Dr. Amir Kremer, and then
    acting director for the heart surgery department at Ichilov,
    Professor Rafi Mor was also present during part of the
    operation when complications arose. Professor Mor is today
    deputy director of the of the department, headed by
    Professor Gideon Oretzky.

    The lawsuit, submitted by attorneys Danny Srur and Doron
    Caspi, is based on the professional opinion of heart surgeon
    Dr. Eli Milglater from Hadassah University Hospital, Ein
    Karem in Jerusalem.

    More at:
    http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/402488.html

    Jai Maharaj http://www.mantra.com/jai Om Shanti

    Panchaang for 20 Phalgun 5104, Wednesday, March 10, 2004:

    Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Uttarayane Moksh Ritau Kumbh Mase
    Krshn Pakshe Buddh Vasara Yuktayam Svati-Vaishakh Nakshatr
    Vyaghat Yog Balav-Taitil Karan Chaturthi-Panchami Yam Tithau

    Hindu Holocaust Museum http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

    Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
    http://www.hindu.org http://www.hindunet.org

    The truth about Islam and Muslims
    http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

    o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used
    for the educational purposes of research and open
    discussion. The contents of this post may not have
    been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
    the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected
    by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of
    copyrighted works. o If you send private e-mail to
    me, it will likely not be read, considered or
    answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
    current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice
    telephone number. o Posted for information and
    discussion. Views expressed by others are not
    necessarily those of the poster.

    Tags:

  2. Beav

    Beav Guest

  3. Mack©

    Mack© Guest

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:17:46 -0000, "Beav"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:health-
    >[email protected]
    >> Hospital sued after doctor damages patient's heart in
    >> surgery

    I don't think Jay Stevens would ever risk going to a
    cardiologist. He'd be to scared it was the bung hole from
    atlanta who would accidentally/on purpose slip and cut his
    heart in the wrong place.

    Mack© Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

    In tribute to the United States of America and the State of
    Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with
    strife and terrorism.

    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
    President, or that we are to stand by the President
    right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
    but is morally treasonable to the American public."

    ...Theodore Roosevelt

  4. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Mack©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:17:46 -0000, "Beav"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> Hospital sued after doctor damages patient's heart in
    > >> surgery
    > >

    > I don't think Jay Stevens would ever risk going to a
    > cardiologist. He'd be to scared it was the bung hole from
    > atlanta who would accidentally/on purpose slip and cut his
    > heart in the wrong place.

    I think Stevens would be beter of getting an arse transplant:-
    ) (In place of his heart would be even better)

    Beav

  5. Beav