Hospital sued after doctor damages patient's heart in
surgery

By Ran Reznick, Haaretz Correspondent haaretzdaily.com
Monday, March 8, 2004

A suit against Ichilov Hospital and the Health Ministry was
filed Monday at the Herzliya Magistrate's Court, in which it
was claimed that Zipora Rahimi, 44, died due to medical
negligence, during a heart bypass operation at the hospital
in March 1997. According to the suit, while the patient's
chest was opened, the surgeon's saw penetrated her heart's
right ventricle and ruptured it.

The operation was carried out by Dr. Amir Kremer, and then
acting director for the heart surgery department at Ichilov,
Professor Rafi Mor was also present during part of the
operation when complications arose. Professor Mor is today
deputy director of the of the department, headed by
Professor Gideon Oretzky.

The lawsuit, submitted by attorneys Danny Srur and Doron
Caspi, is based on the professional opinion of heart surgeon
Dr. Eli Milglater from Hadassah University Hospital, Ein
Karem in Jerusalem.

More at:
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/402488.html

Jai Maharaj http://www.mantra.com/jai Om Shanti

Panchaang for 20 Phalgun 5104, Wednesday, March 10, 2004:

Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Uttarayane Moksh Ritau Kumbh Mase
Krshn Pakshe Buddh Vasara Yuktayam Svati-Vaishakh Nakshatr
Vyaghat Yog Balav-Taitil Karan Chaturthi-Panchami Yam Tithau

Hindu Holocaust Museum http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used
for the educational purposes of research and open
discussion. The contents of this post may not have
been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected
by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of
copyrighted works. o If you send private e-mail to
me, it will likely not be read, considered or
answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice
telephone number. o Posted for information and
discussion. Views expressed by others are not
necessarily those of the poster.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:17:46 -0000, "Beav"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:health-
>[email protected]...
>> Hospital sued after doctor damages patient's heart in
>> surgery

I don't think Jay Stevens would ever risk going to a
cardiologist. He'd be to scared it was the bung hole from
atlanta who would accidentally/on purpose slip and cut his
heart in the wrong place.

Mack© Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State of
Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with
strife and terrorism.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."

...Theodore Roosevelt

"Mack©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:17:46 -0000, "Beav"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Hospital sued after doctor damages patient's heart in
> >> surgery
> >

> I don't think Jay Stevens would ever risk going to a
> cardiologist. He'd be to scared it was the bung hole from
> atlanta who would accidentally/on purpose slip and cut his
> heart in the wrong place.

I think Stevens would be beter of getting an **** transplant:-
) (In place of his heart would be even better)

Beav