Hostel Shoppe Rally Question

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by bentcruiser, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    Messages:
    237
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all.

    Of those of us who are going to the rally, how will be know who's who there? I was thinking of a tag with my name and aliases on the net on a card or something.

    For instance, here I am known as Bentcruiser.

    Is anyone else doing something like this?
     
    Tags:


  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    bentcruiser wrote:
    >
    > Hi all.
    >
    > Of those of us who are going to the rally, how will be know who's who there? I was thinking of a
    > tag with my name and aliases on the net on a card or something.
    >
    > For instance, here I am known as Bentcruiser.
    >
    > Is anyone else doing something like this?

    If I somehow get out of work and make it, I will have the only Red Sunset with cut down RANS T-bars
    and a Flip-It hinge.

    However, I was recognized by an a.r.b.r. lurker one time when I was riding a borrowed P-38. [1]

    [1] 2001 Udder Century

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)
     
  3. Hi Derek and Tom,

    This weekend should break all attendence records with probably over 300 bent enthusiasts.

    Will be "THE SOCIAL" event of the year!

    Tom, you should come out, then you can redo the "famous" lift over your shoulder bike demo.....I'd
    volunteer my carbon toy.

    Ed -

    Tom Sherman wrote:

    > bentcruiser wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi all.
    > >
    > > Of those of us who are going to the rally, how will be know who's who there? I was thinking of a
    > > tag with my name and aliases on the net on a card or something.
    > >
    > > For instance, here I am known as Bentcruiser.
    > >
    > > Is anyone else doing something like this?
    >
    > If I somehow get out of work and make it, I will have the only Red Sunset with cut down RANS
    > T-bars and a Flip-It hinge.
    >
    > However, I was recognized by an a.r.b.r. lurker one time when I was riding a borrowed P-38. [1]
    >
    > [1] 2001 Udder Century
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)
     
  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara wrote:
    >
    > Hi Derek and Tom,
    >
    > This weekend should break all attendence records with probably over 300 bent enthusiasts.
    >
    > Will be "THE SOCIAL" event of the year!
    >
    > Tom, you should come out, then you can redo the "famous" lift over your shoulder bike demo.....I'd
    > volunteer my carbon toy.

    So now I am expected to lift every lightweight lowracer over my head with one hand to prove how
    light it is? ;)

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)
     
  5. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest

    > So now I am expected to lift every lightweight lowracer over my head with one hand to prove how
    > light it is? ;)

    I believe you should also lift every 38-pound home-built above your head with one arm too. And while
    you're at it, why not the tandems?

    sj
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...