Hostel Shoppe Rally Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentcruiser

New Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hi all.

Of those of us who are going to the rally, how will be know who's who there? I was thinking of a tag with my name and aliases on the net on a card or something.

For instance, here I am known as Bentcruiser.

Is anyone else doing something like this?

Tom Sherman

Guest
bentcruiser wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Of those of us who are going to the rally, how will be know who's who there? I was thinking of a
> tag with my name and aliases on the net on a card or something.
>
> For instance, here I am known as Bentcruiser.
>
> Is anyone else doing something like this?

If I somehow get out of work and make it, I will have the only Red Sunset with cut down RANS T-bars
and a Flip-It hinge.

However, I was recognized by an a.r.b.r. lurker one time when I was riding a borrowed P-38. [1]

[1] 2001 Udder Century

Ed Gin & Shirle

Guest
Hi Derek and Tom,

This weekend should break all attendence records with probably over 300 bent enthusiasts.

Will be "THE SOCIAL" event of the year!

Tom, you should come out, then you can redo the "famous" lift over your shoulder bike demo.....I'd
volunteer my carbon toy.

Ed -

Tom Sherman wrote:

> bentcruiser wrote:
> >
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Of those of us who are going to the rally, how will be know who's who there? I was thinking of a
> > tag with my name and aliases on the net on a card or something.
> >
> > For instance, here I am known as Bentcruiser.
> >
> > Is anyone else doing something like this?
>
> If I somehow get out of work and make it, I will have the only Red Sunset with cut down RANS
> T-bars and a Flip-It hinge.
>
> However, I was recognized by an a.r.b.r. lurker one time when I was riding a borrowed P-38. [1]
>
> [1] 2001 Udder Century
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

Tom Sherman

Guest
Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara wrote:

> Hi Derek and Tom,
>
> This weekend should break all attendence records with probably over 300 bent enthusiasts.
>
> Will be "THE SOCIAL" event of the year!
>
> Tom, you should come out, then you can redo the "famous" lift over your shoulder bike demo.....I'd
> volunteer my carbon toy.

So now I am expected to lift every lightweight lowracer over my head with one hand to prove how
light it is? ;)

Seth Jayson

Guest
> So now I am expected to lift every lightweight lowracer over my head with one hand to prove how
> light it is? ;)

I believe you should also lift every 38-pound home-built above your head with one arm too. And while
you're at it, why not the tandems?

sj