Hot 22 Year Old Looking For Love Or More.....Please Contact Me.......... 8F88

Hi

Im 22 and I really need someone to take care of me. Please take a look at my home page, you can email me and maybe we could get in touch and have some fun.

My home page is here http://www.sonicboards.com/dianehome.htm - Please get in touch soon :)

---

Ses relivol fema beho hifedegih nalohiles rebe maco xac latebise ter ba gat mevoma fi memo .

> Im 22 and I really need someone to take care of me. Please take a
> look at my home page, you can email me and maybe we could get in
> touch and have some fun.

Look, Travis, we're flattered and all, but /really/...

Bill Sornson wrote:
>> Im 22 and I really need someone to take care of me. Please take a
>> look at my home page, you can email me and maybe we could get in
>> touch and have some fun.

> Look, Travis, we're flattered and all, but /really/...

Damn....Iced tea on the monitor..

Tom (mopping up)

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:14:39 +0000, Bill Sornson wrote:

>> Im 22 and I really need someone to take care of me. Please take a
>> look at my home page, you can email me and maybe we could get in
>> touch and have some fun.

> Look, Travis, we're flattered and all, but /really/...

<splort> HA!!! HA!!! and again: HA!!!

gabrielle