Hot and Green?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Smith Roedel, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Smith Roedel

    Smith Roedel Guest

    I need to go somewhere hot and green. I live in Montana and have some free time over the holidays,
    where does rbr suggest to go for about 5 to 7 days of riding/training? A billiard table in hell is
    not an acceptable suggestion. Smith Roedel

    Tags:

  2. Tucson, AZ

    "Smith Roedel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I need to go somewhere hot and green. I live in Montana and have some free
    time
    > over the holidays, where does rbr suggest to go for about 5 to 7 days of riding/training? A
    > billiard table in hell is not an acceptable suggestion. Smith Roedel

  3. "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Tucson, AZ

    He said Hell was NOT acceptable.

    How about Houston or Austin?

    > "Smith Roedel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I need to go somewhere hot and green. I live in Montana and have some free
    > time
    > > over the holidays, where does rbr suggest to go for about 5 to 7 days of riding/training? A
    > > billiard table in hell is not an acceptable suggestion. Smith Roedel

  4. Treetrunk

    Treetrunk Guest

    I would have to say "green chilli" from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Where I lived they liked roasting the
    peppers, and throwing beer bottles and liquor bottles at you when you ride those beautiful country
    roads. Hot and Green, lets see: I know they have really good green over at Humbolt County CA. I got
    it: the sprinter's Jersey at the Tour de Franco. Did I win?