Hot and Green?

Smith Roedel

Guest
I need to go somewhere hot and green. I live in Montana and have some free time over the holidays,
where does rbr suggest to go for about 5 to 7 days of riding/training? A billiard table in hell is
not an acceptable suggestion. Smith Roedel

Tucson, AZ

"Smith Roedel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I need to go somewhere hot and green. I live in Montana and have some free
time
> over the holidays, where does rbr suggest to go for about 5 to 7 days of riding/training? A
> billiard table in hell is not an acceptable suggestion. Smith Roedel

"Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Tucson, AZ

He said Hell was NOT acceptable.

How about Houston or Austin?

> "Smith Roedel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I need to go somewhere hot and green. I live in Montana and have some free
> time
> > over the holidays, where does rbr suggest to go for about 5 to 7 days of riding/training? A
> > billiard table in hell is not an acceptable suggestion. Smith Roedel

I would have to say "green chilli" from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Where I lived they liked roasting the
peppers, and throwing beer bottles and liquor bottles at you when you ride those beautiful country
roads. Hot and Green, lets see: I know they have really good green over at Humbolt County CA. I got
it: the sprinter's Jersey at the Tour de Franco. Did I win?