Hot Chicks Are Attracted to FAT Dudes?

auto accidents are great ways to pick up hot chicks, you are forced to exchange information and there is nothing wrong with sending flowers to say your sorry and offer dinner. By the way drive the old car not the new one.

Cyclesafe said:
OK, the consensus seems to be that hot chicks are primarily attracted to money. Now, are we talking about the kind of women who work at strip clubs or are we talking about the kind of women who have more to offer, like a positive attitude, intelligence, compassion, and a good sense of humor? Or are all of these too much to ask for or found only with ugly women?

In my mind, this says that it is smarter for a guy to rent a hooker for hundreds when a girlfriend could cost thousands.....
Re: Hookers. During the infamous Heidi Fleiss callgirl scandal in L.A., one of the clients listed in her "date" book was a rich, handsome, single, movie executive (unnamed in the article). The reporter asked him why he would have to pay a woman to come to his house for sex. He replied, "I don't pay them to come to my house. I pay them to leave."

My own finding after many years of empirical observation is women find me more appealing the lower my bf% is;

Just to sound exceptionally obsessive to my friends, I quantify that statement : "women only find me appealing when I'm below 7.5% bodyfat".

Possibly this is one of the main reasons for my obsession with cycling :)

With appolgies to Stephen Wright...

"One day I got on the usual bus, and when I stepped in, I saw the most gorgeous blond Chinese girl crying...I sat beside her. I said, "Hi," and she said, "Hi," and then I said, "What's wrong?" and she said, "I saw my analyst today and he says I have a problem." So I asked, "What's the problem?" She replied, "I can't tell you. I don't even know you..." I said, "Well sometimes it's good to tell your problems to a perfect stranger on a bus." So she said, "Well, my analyst said I'm a nymphomaniac but I'm only attracted to Jewish cowboys...by the way, my name is Dennis." I said, "Hello, Dennis. My name is Bucky Goldstein..."

I'm a big guy. I maxed out at 310 lbs, I'm down to 250 now which is mostly muscle and the remainder of my beer gut. However, when I maxed out I ended up dating a rather beautiful latin girl who ran daily, etc. She liked me because I did my own thing, I didn't care what other people thought, I said what was on my mind, and because she could cuddle with me, and not feel like she was cuddling with a shaved greyhound.

It comes down to this... women are attracted to what they're attracted to. Plus, there's nothing wrong with being over-weight so long as its appropriate. All it means is that if a nuclear war happens, I'll be able to survive long enough on my body fat to wait for the skinny Calvin Klein model wannabe folks to become menu items, hah.

You could also try being a bit more respectful to other people's body types. I weighed 300 for close to a year, and it wasn't because I had bad habits - quite the opposite. I was only eating one meal a day, which has all but destroyed my metabolism. So, I started forcing myself to eat 4-5 meals a day, and I've been dropping the weight. Some people can be overweight for a number of other reasons, including medication, infirmary, etc. The point is, your body is yours, you should be comfortable with it. No one asks you to be comfortable with theirs. So if you're not, keep it to yourself, because it just sounds rude and arrogant (and to be honest, a bit put-offish especially for people like me, who're just coming to these forums to try to get more into a sport they're taking joy in, despite being overweight).

So, while you were critiquing the guy, did you actually try having a conversation with him to ascertain why it is your neice likes him? Or were you too busy staring at the belly?