Hot female cyclist!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Nas_kaj, Aug 21, 2006.

1. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

Janie, if that is a photo of you in your avatar, I'm moving to Australia!

2. Camilo

Camilo New Member

3. sideshow_bob

sideshow_bob New Member

I've raced against Rochelle in a few club races. I'm voting the photo's have been 'retouched'.

--brett

4. mikesbytes

mikesbytes New Member

Did you win?

5. jcjordan

jcjordan New Member

interesting that you say that. I met her just before and during the Hartley Challenge last year and found her to be quite pleasent and willing to talk about racing, etc. maybe you caught he on a bad day?

6. sideshow_bob

sideshow_bob New Member

it's not really a fair comparison. it's been crit racing and at the death women simply don't have the power output men do, even for someone who 'sprints' like i do.

--brett

7. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

No, he must really know what he's talking about. I mean, obviously he does, right? I mean, he's given evidence of her steroid useage and reported a single encounter that is obviously representative of typical encounters with her. And he's done all of this in way that best builds his own credibility: by slagging someone with his first two posts on a forum.

What's that you say? You don't agree? You think the guy's really a tool? Hmmmmmm.

vlaanderen2008 is just background noise.

8. vlaanderen2008

vlaanderen2008 New Member

what makes you think it was only one encounter with her? what makes you think you can fairly judge what i know and don't know? slagging someone? i'm calling it as i see it, and who gives a shit if its my first two posts or my last two posts? you don't have any idea what my relationship or past experience with her is. anything more with you is a waste of my time

9. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

Well I highly doubt you have the inside scoop on anyone's alleged "steroid use," unless it's your own.

And the number of posts doesn't matter, except when a person's first posts are all about slagging someone.

Yeah, I'd say you're one of those loud mouthed people that just "know" what's going on. If you have proof of anything put it up for everyone to see. If not, well, then I guess you're just another one of those nattering old hens at the gossip fence.

10. Bigbananabike

Bigbananabike Member

Sarah Ulmer is 'nice'. She genuinely is a nice person and is helping to set up fun rides for women to get them active etc.

One would hope there is an edge to her that others don't see though. Sure she's competitive, sure she has a brand for bikes and clothing, sure she loves her dog and live in boyfriend, but for me she's typified by her every present inane smile and 'niceness'.

Give me a woman with a few quirks like me wife any day!!

11. bobbyOCR

bobbyOCR New Member

OK then. Your first 3, middle 3, and last 3 posts have all been 'slagging someone' or getting angry about it. Settle down. Alienator does have a good point in you have no idea what she 'takes', but don't respond in an angry manner. A few of us argue without getting hung up on it because its fun. If you get hung up about it, it becomes an argument for you instead of a pointless debate. Its the internet. Who cares.

And as my contribution. Liz Hatch
    [​IMG]

From ActionImages

12. Henrik0355

Henrik0355 New Member

13. kdelong

Good point Bobby. Concerning Liz Hatch, I was able to remove my attention from her cleavage long ehough to notice writing on her right forearm. Is this some form of motivation or jusr a tatoo? If I ever get to West Austalia again, I promise to stop into Crank N' Cycles. Don't know what i would buy though as the duty back into the US would be astronomical.

14. kdelong

I think that we are looking for women who ride, not models that were hired for a calender shoot. They are quite attractive though, like most glamour models.

15. synchronicity

synchronicity New Member

I'd have to say this chick:

[​IMG]

:D

16. tfstrum

tfstrum New Member

Wow!

All of the bending over is truly having a gravity effect on those puppies though.

17. Eden

Eden New Member

ummmm cover up the boobs and she looks like Tyler Hamilton - perhaps the lost twin.......

18. mikesbytes

mikesbytes New Member

19. cdy291

cdy291 New Member

20. Halcyon1

Halcyon1 New Member

May as well
    Halcyon1