Hot female cyclist!

The calendar I like. My "classy" comment was aimed at the picture of the cycling lady with the drink looking somewhat the worse for wear.

vlaanderen2008 said:
not only is she not HOT, she is the nastiest f-ing b*tch to ever ride a bike, let alone nasty as a person. i think her steroid habit has gotten the best of her.

Ladies, stay away from the drugs or this is what'll happen to you

TammyThomas.jpg

That's Tammy Thomas, FEMALE track cyclist

I guess we know what Wood has to look forward to. Oops, sorry, didn't mean to slam her yet again, i guess its in my nature, you know, us nattering old hens are all alike. hey, by the way, don't slam Miss Thomas, remember, she may be beautiful on the inside and that's what counts....
bbattle said:
Ladies, stay away from the drugs or this is what'll happen to you

TammyThomas.jpg

That's Tammy Thomas, FEMALE track cyclist

kdelong said:
Janie, if that is a photo of you in your avatar, I'm moving to Australia!
It's actually not me - sorry to disapoint - think of me as a cross between my avatar and Crankyfeet's avatar - but still, Australia is a nice place and well worth the move:D :D :D :D

janiejones said:
It's actually not me - sorry to disapoint - think of me as a cross between my avatar and Crankyfeet's avatar - but still, Australia is a nice place and well worth the move:D :D :D :D
We would get along fine! I resemble Alienator's avatar but without hair:eek: ! I did get to visit Perth in 1983 and it is a beautiful place. The hospitality shown to me by the people that I met there was awesome. Your nation will always have a sacred spot in heart, but I am too connected with the US to call anywhere else home. I do hope to get to visit again someday, with one of my bikes of course.

mikesbytes said:
OK, lets see the proof
I guess he hasn't got any photo's, or maybe she's so hot that they burn up as soon as they are printed:confused: .

kdelong said:
We would get along fine! I resemble Alienator's avatar but without hair:eek: ! I did get to visit Perth in 1983 and it is a beautiful place. The hospitality shown to me by the people that I met there was awesome. Your nation will always have a sacred spot in heart, but I am too connected with the US to call anywhere else home. I do hope to get to visit again someday, with one of my bikes of course.
Yes I know what you mean, I'm pretty connected to Australia. I live on the Eastern side of Australia. I have been to Perth and it is a beautiful city.
I went to America in the late eighties - LA, and Colorado, loved it - I found LA similar to Australia's Gold Coast, where I'm from, but everything in LA was bigger - and I finally got to try Oreo cookies and eat pancakes for breakfast.

pedalsquares said:
I don't know about hot, but there are plenty of single female cyclists in my area. I think they've found it's a good way to meet lawyers.
Meet Lawyers???? There is a lawyer in my town who has the two most expensive bikes I've seen but I only ever see him fully decked out in his cycling kit chatting to people at the coffee shop.

Oh yeah, I did see him one other time, he was in his 4WD with his bikes on the roofrack - probably thought it was time those beauties got to go over 20kms per hour.

janiejones said:
Yes I know what you mean, I'm pretty connected to Australia. I live on the Eastern side of Australia. I have been to Perth and it is a beautiful city.
I went to America in the late eighties - LA, and Colorado, loved it - I found LA similar to Australia's Gold Coast, where I'm from, but everything in LA was bigger - and I finally got to try Oreo cookies and eat pancakes for breakfast.
Who is in your Avatar ?

:(
montreal5 said:
i'd have to agree cycling is a sausage fest. i went on an organized ride, and there was like a gang of gay guys (not that there was anything wrong with that), a couple of them had handlebars moustaches. It was pretty un-chick friendly. the only women i see on bikes are ususally with their bf or husband.
Ha! an ode to Queen and Freddie Mercury?