HOT Mike Jones 2004 Team Rumor

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Hey,

    Sworn to secrecy. It will come out in the next few days, anyway. David Sommerville will not be
    joining him.

    This is HUGE!!

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    www.spokepost.com www.davidsommerville.com

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Sworn to secrecy. It will come out in the next few days, anyway. David Sommerville will not be
    > joining him.
    >
    > This is HUGE!!
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
    >
    > www.spokepost.com www.davidsommerville.com

    Umm, who cares?

    Tom

  3. Hyllus

    Hyllus Guest

    Everyone already knows. He's going to sign for a bigger team for even more money that he'll never
    receive. Big news would be that he'll be signed by some restaurant as a manager and be able to make
    a decent living.

    For being such a douche, at least David Sommerville doesn't have to go through his couch for enough
    change to eat at night.

    What a great sport !

    [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Sworn to secrecy. It will come out in the next few days, anyway. David Sommerville will not be
    > joining him.
    >
    > This is HUGE!!
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
    >
    > www.spokepost.com www.davidsommerville.com

  4. will it be julich and jones?

    or more likely, jones and julich.

  5. Mike Jones

    Mike Jones Guest

    >or being such a douche, at least David Sommerville doesn't have to go through his couch for enough
    >change to eat at night.

    Hi,

    I need to correct you: I search through my parents couch, I dont own a couch yet.

    Thanks.

    Mike Jones

  6. Buzz

    Buzz Guest

    [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Everyone already knows. He's going to sign for a bigger team for even more money that he'll never
    > receive. Big news would be that he'll be signed by some restaurant as a manager and be able to
    > make a decent living.
    >
    > For being such a douche, at least David Sommerville doesn't have to go through his couch for
    > enough change to eat at night.
    >
    > What a great sport !

    You and your kind just don't get it! Mike Jones is a PRO! That's just one other thing
    you'll never be.

    Buzz

    > [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > Sworn to secrecy. It will come out in the next few days, anyway. David Sommerville will not be
    > > joining him.
    > >
    > > This is HUGE!!
    > >
    > > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion
    > >
    > > www.spokepost.com www.davidsommerville.com

  7. Bill Laudien

    Bill Laudien Guest

    [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message

    > For being such a douche, at least David Sommerville doesn't have to go through his couch for
    > enough change to eat at night.

    David Sommerville eats change ?

  8. "Bill Laudien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    > >
    > > For being such a douche, at least David Sommerville doesn't have to go through his couch for
    > > enough change to eat at night.
    >
    > David Sommerville eats change ?

    So, did David Sommerville get dumped by Kristi G. for bragging about her "palmares between the
    sheets" on rbr or was it some other reason?

  9. Jones was very impressive at Fitchburg.

    Another rider to watch is Stu Gillespie who was pretty far up a lot in that race and also in the
    recent Nature Valley Grand Prix.

    JT

  10. in article [email protected], John Forrest Tomlinson at

    > Jones was very impressive at Fitchburg.
    >
    > Another rider to watch is Stu Gillespie who was pretty far up a lot in that race and also in the
    > recent Nature Valley Grand Prix.
    >
    > JT

    You mean "Dizzy" Gillespie?

    When he learns how to ride straight, he'll get a lot more results. He probably does an extra couple
    of miles in every race. Plus, it's hard to go fast when you're on the ground.

    He's definitely strong, though.

    Adam

  11. "Bill Laudien" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    > >
    > > For being such a douche, at least David Sommerville doesn't have to go through his couch for
    > > enough change to eat at night.
    >
    > David Sommerville eats change ?

    I prefer bills over change. They come out much cleaner.

    David Sommerville