hottie



Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniel Connelly

Guest
[email protected] wrote:
> On 4/25/03 2:04 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very nice.
>>
>>
>>http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
>>
>>
>
> Do tell Henry.........
>
> What do you know about girls??
>

How much does one need to know about "girls" to make that observation?

Nice work by the Webcor team today -- Lionel Syne wasn't going to win any sprints against that
crowd, so with him and Larson, Webcor made a big impact on the race.

Dan
 
W

Waxxer

Guest
Is that a Camel straight in his hand? Sorry, the girl, yes the girl! They are everywhere
these days--thank god! This is one of the key benefits to riding these days. Women on bikes
in large numbers.

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACEF4C0.40710%[email protected]...
> On 4/25/03 2:04 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very
nice.
> >
> >
> > http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
> >
> >
> Do tell Henry.........
>
> What do you know about girls??
 
M

Me

Guest
na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol man
and the trailor park....

waxxer wrote:

> Is that a Camel straight in his hand? Sorry, the girl, yes the girl! They are everywhere these
> days--thank god! This is one of the key benefits to riding these days. Women on bikes in large
> numbers.
>
>
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACEF4C0.40710%[email protected]...
>
>>On 4/25/03 2:04 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very
>
> nice.
>
>>>
>>>http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
>>>
>>>
>>
>>Do tell Henry.........
>>
>>What do you know about girls??
>>
>
 
S

Steven L. Sheff

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:

> na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol man
> and the trailor park....

Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
about Bubbas and trailer parks ...

I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.

--
Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net bellum
pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
 
C

Cucycln

Guest
"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol
> > man and the trailor park....
>
>
> Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
> about Bubbas and trailer parks ...
>
> I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.
>
Your right... they all have moved to Utah.....smiles
 
M

Me

Guest
you and me both my friend you and me both...... Didn't grow up in the south but the rest of your
statement is true.....

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol man
>>and the trailor park....
>
>
>
> Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
> about Bubbas and trailer parks ...
>
> I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.
 
M

Me

Guest
yeah and we wanna send em back.... ok somewhere else....

CuCycln wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol
>>>man and the trailor park....
>>
>>
>>Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
>>about Bubbas and trailer parks ...
>>
>>I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.
>>
>
> Your right... they all have moved to Utah.....smiles
 
J

Jeff Potter

Guest
TRAILERS RULE!

Bubbas, too!

And the South done got em both!

Pro-active, baby! Trailer pride! Who needs shoes! The last great home of diversity is a no-zoning
warm climate. Yeehaw!

"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol
> > man and the trailor park....
>
> Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
> about Bubbas and trailer parks ...

--

Jeff Potter [email protected] http://OutYourBackdoor.com -- a friendly ezine of modern
folkways and culture revival...offering a line of alternative books and a world of bikes, boats,
skis...plus shops for great sleeper books, videos and music ...plus nationwide "Off the Beaten Path"
travel forums for local fun, bumperstickers and a new social magnet stickers! ...Holy Smokes!!!
 
W

Woogoogle

Guest
[email protected] (Andrew Martin) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very nice.
> >
> >
> > http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
>
> Speaking of hotties...
>
> http://www.paultracy.com/Paul_Tracy/OT/PTott_05N.jpg
>
> THIS IS THE BEST LANC ARMSTRONG PICTURE BAR NONE. Paul Tracy the race car driver is apparently a
> friend of LA and rides in Vegas fairly regularly.
>
> -a

Only a headshot but she's really cute.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/tanz/?id=tanz0303
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads