hottie

> On 4/25/03 2:04 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very nice.
>>

>>http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
>>

> Do tell Henry.........
>
> What do you know about girls??

How much does one need to know about "girls" to make that observation?

Nice work by the Webcor team today -- Lionel Syne wasn't going to win any sprints against that
crowd, so with him and Larson, Webcor made a big impact on the race.

Dan

Is that a Camel straight in his hand? Sorry, the girl, yes the girl! They are everywhere
these days--thank god! This is one of the key benefits to riding these days. Women on bikes
in large numbers.

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:BACEF4C0.40710%[email protected]...
> On 4/25/03 2:04 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very
nice.

> > http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
> >

> Do tell Henry.........
>
> What do you know about girls??

na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol man
and the trailor park....

In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:

> na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol man
> and the trailor park....

Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
about Bubbas and trailer parks ...

I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.

pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol
> > man and the trailor park....
>

> Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
> about Bubbas and trailer parks ...
>
> I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.

Your right... they all have moved to Utah.....smiles

you and me both my friend you and me both...... Didn't grow up in the south but the rest of your
statement is true.....

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol man
>>and the trailor park....
>

> Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
> about Bubbas and trailer parks ...
>
> I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.

yeah and we wanna send em back.... ok somewhere else....

CuCycln wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>na looks more like a phone # she's probably looking for a bike ride away from bubba and her ol
>>>man and the trailor park....
>>

>>Having grown up in the South, and now living in Utah, I can honestly say that you shouldn't talk
>>about Bubbas and trailer parks ...
>>
>>I've seen far more white trash here than I ever saw in the South.
>>

> Your right... they all have moved to Utah.....smiles

TRAILERS RULE!

Bubbas, too!

And the South done got em both!

Pro-active, baby! Trailer pride! Who needs shoes! The last great home of diversity is a no-zoning
warm climate. Yeehaw!

--

Jeff Potter [email protected] http://OutYourBackdoor.com -- a friendly ezine of modern
folkways and culture revival...offering a line of alternative books and a world of bikes, boats,

[email protected] (Andrew Martin) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Seems like the Tour of Georgia knows how to pick podium girls. very nice.
> >

> > http://www.velonews.com/images/dom/3798.4269.f.jpg
>
> Speaking of hotties...
>
> http://www.paultracy.com/Paul_Tracy/OT/PTott_05N.jpg
>
> THIS IS THE BEST LANC ARMSTRONG PICTURE BAR NONE. Paul Tracy the race car driver is apparently a
> friend of LA and rides in Vegas fairly regularly.
>
> -a

Only a headshot but she's really cute.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/tanz/?id=tanz0303