rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

House/garage cleaning.

Started by Scott · · Last activity · 1 post · 513 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
30 January 2004
Last activity
30 January 2004
Original author
Scott
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
513
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. BIG SALE

    I am selling all of this stuff as best offer plus shipping. I am not the owner of most of
    it, I was just tired of telling them how to do it, so I became the local clearing house
    for all of my friends. I can deal on some of it, other stuff I will have to check with the
    owner, go ahead and make an offer (reasonable please). I have pics of everything that is
    listed, email me and I will send them to you. PAYPAL ONLY, no buyers out of the lower 48
    of the US.

    Contact me at veelz FROM comcast SPOT net change FROM to @ and SPOT to .

    Frames

    Jericho Payback singlespeed....mint condition ebb, vertical drop-outs, glow in the dark paint,
    columbus foco tubing, 23" toptube, 17" seat tube thomson seatpost.........$875.00

    Salsa Campeon frameset......brand new ..put together then taken apart 58cm scandium tubeset, carbon
    seat stay, carbon fork, cane creek intergrated headset, sasla seat collar extra derailleur
    hanger............$675.00

    Bikes

    03 specailized allez pro........great cond. 2000 miles 56cm full dura ace, carbon seat post,
    velocity aerohead rims/shimano 600 hubs. . . . $1650.00

    Schwinn Six Banger- small ( 14" center to collar, 21" effective toptube) freeride frame, 6" travel
    in the back, four up front right now. Mainly XT with XTR rear der. Has a spare carbon swingarm.
    Hayes hydraulics. Thompson stem. Manitou SX long travel (can upgrade to Psylo for extra $100).
    Please email for complete list of parts. $1050

    Parts

    Hayes Comp hydraulics (less than 100 miles) like new except for some dust and scratches that I put
    on them while aligning them. All black, new @supergo $200, like new for $150 Stratos AR-1 rear air
    shock very good to like new (new cost $190) 6.5 i2i, 1.5 stroke $50 Fox Alps 5, works great, looks
    not so great, 6.5 i2i, 1.5 stroke $25 XTR rear hub, new, never laced $60 TruVative Gigapipe Ti bb
    new $120/ $70 Thompson Stems one black, one silver, 70mm each $45ea XTR 4 Bolt adapter, new unused
    $25 XTR 4Bolt spider with 46t DH ring $60 XTR 50t DH ring, new $30 BlackSpire 110/46t new $20 Salsa
    104/32t bashguard $15 MRP Gates inner and outer, no boomerang $30 Shimano Carbon brake booster $15
    Bontrager Ti handlebar $15 Ringle Stem 120mmx0deg. $40 Control Tech stem 135mm 0 deg. $5 Control
    Tech seatpost (26.8) (could be bent) $5

    Fork

    2001 or 2002 (can't remember) RockShox SID SL V or disc 200mm steerer $275

    Road stuff

    Salsa Shaft post, some minor scratches, 27.2 x 250mm $25 ITM Big One stem 1"x10cm $5

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.