Houstonians role call...

thanks that helps a lot!!! i recently spoke with someone about looking into a ocr1 or trek 1200 since they are both upgradeable. i will have a lot of time actually to ride. right now i have a lot of free time bc work is going slow and i get out of school a lot earlier than my friends do. please tell me what you think and help me with training tips. i would love to be able to participate in a race soon. you guys make it sound extremely exciting.

rfctx,

Some coworkers and I try to ride the Hershey Park path twice a week, usually from the beltway to 6 and back. Maybe sometime we should do it in reverse and you could meet us?

Malcontent said:
rfctx,

Some coworkers and I try to ride the Hershey Park path twice a week, usually from the beltway to 6 and back. Maybe sometime we should do it in reverse and you could meet us?
northwest/spring area over here, just got a new road bike and riding a bit... mostly do solo riding, but if anyone is interested in a weekend ride i'm interested

southwest newbie. i've been to memorial a couple of times to ride. any other nice places to ride around town? road that is.

wingtai78 said:
southwest newbie. i've been to memorial a couple of times to ride. any other nice places to ride around town? road that is.

You might try Hershey Park, the trail runs from Hwy 6 to Beltway 8. You may also ride the path at Gorge Bush Park.