how about Chinese jersey?

gugker

Aug 8, 2013
i found an online place selling cheap jerseys and other cycling equipment, it is a China based store, any advice?

About every third piece of cycling clothing I buy nowadays is made by the godless commie red Chinese. Quality seems to be very good to excellent. Buying direct from the mainland websites, buyers generally report reasonable service/delivery times and acceptable quality. Be prepared to give your purchased items away to friends/team mates if the fit is off...returns are usually a ***** and, of course, not cost effective.

Some folks do report the generic chamois are not up to snuff with name brand clothing, but I would say that is to be expected when purchasing a $15-$20 pair of shorts. Sizing can be funky and buying 'large' is better than buying too small IMO. At least you get something you can get into and use for training if for nothing else. Seams and sewing have been on par with what I get from Nashbar, Performance and other discount clothing sources.

The Chi-coms also manufacture excellent firearms. Their Tokarev, Simonov, Kalashnikov and Makarov clones are all top shelf.

okay, thanks for sharing!
i will go ahead and try out myself
big-smile.png

select a larger size and prepare to give away
tongue.png

Quote: Originally Posted by cnnc97 .

How did your purchase turn out?
it's good, good quality, no different with the one bought locally, but twice cheaper.

Quote: Originally Posted by cnnc97 .

How did your purchase turn out?

the only thing that not perfect is the shipping time, 13 days, a little longer, but it is acceptable

I bought 5 jerseys from the 2011 Tour de France teams and they are all holding great after 150-250 now miles per week for 2 years. Great quality although look at the seams. The ones with pieces sew together are better quality than the whole pieces ones. Good luck

I bought a jersey 2 weeks ago and it arrived yesterday, shipped direct from China.

First, I am very impressed with the quality, nice fabric, quality zipper, even rubber liners along the bottom to keep it in place. This $16 jersey would be $79 on any rack in a US bike shop.

Bad? I wear a large, have several large and all fit well. This large is two sizes too small LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr645 .
I bought a jersey 2 weeks ago and it arrived yesterday, shipped direct from China.

First, I am very impressed with the quality, nice fabric, quality zipper, even rubber liners along the bottom to keep it in place. This $16 jersey would be $79 on any rack in a US bike shop.

Bad? I wear a large, have several large and all fit well. This large is two sizes too small LOL

$16?
shocked.png

I bought the Cube pro team 2013 long sleeve suit, the black+red style, cost me 47.99usd.