how about some triathon related postings?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Wyn Tingley, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Wyn Tingley

    Wyn Tingley Guest

    I'm a tri newbie - this newsgroup used to be fun for lurkers like me. I can't let my son see it with
    the language being posted lately. Can we clean it up please? Wyn

    Tags:

  2. "Wyn Tingley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm a tri newbie - this newsgroup used to be fun for lurkers like me. I can't let my son see it
    > with the language being posted lately. Can we clean it up please? Wyn

    HERE, HERE

    that nasty person Peter should be blamed for lowering the standards.

    I sent him an e-mail regarding his irresponsible posting - specifically about children and
    internet access.