How about that Meyerson

Andrew Albright

Guest
Today at Trenton he was leading the sprint competition for a while and finished 2nd in the sprint
competition I think.

And the best sprint during the finish was Rapinski, he sprinted for what seemed like 400meters and
only at the end did he get passed. It looked like a leadout sprint, except that there were no Saturn
on his wheel and he still ended up third.

And I'd like to point out that Mike Dee attended the podium ceremony.

It has never rained during the first 18 years of CoreStates, will it this year?

And does anyone really care about Gord Fraser, isn't he kind of a ***** anyway? Or are you losers
just looking for something to complain about?

Look for me Sunday on the wall, I'll be the one giving you the finger

..1..

[email protected] (Andrew Albright) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Today at Trenton he was leading the sprint competition for a while and finished 2nd in the sprint
> competition I think.
>

> And I'd like to point out that Mike Dee attended the podium ceremony.

Mike DEE? As in the Beastie Boys? DAMN! Thats cool.

RVD

A a wrote
>Look for me Sunday on the wall, I'll be the one giving you the finger

referring to digital manipulation of the prostate while fellating, one is to presume.

Greg