how anal are you

Mr. Millimeter doesn't live here.

I use the heel-on-pedal method for saddle height, the slide-off method for saddle angle, and I adjust bar height/angle by steering feedback.

Conversely, one click of the dial on my BB7's is important, as is 1/4-1/2-turn on the barrel adjusters on my X.9 triggers.

Heel on pedal does not work for me, I am a mid-sole devotee.

Heel on pedal does not work for me, I am a mid-sole devotee.

I get comments from co-workers all the time -- "Your seat is SO HIGH, how do you RIDE like that?" Like everybody's supposed to ride a too-small bike with the seated position low enough to flat-foot the ground................

Before I leave home I just check the basics and once done I am good to go. Just as long as the bike is safe to use then I am good with it. If it were a car maybe then I might be as anal as I can be.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to get my bike fit just right. Even when I get a new bike, it only takes around 15-20 minutes of minor adjustments to get things perfect. But I'm generally very detail-orientated, and one could claim 'anal' individual about technical issues.

To a degree I can be anal about the misfitting of my bike, but not too bad. As long if I can sit on my bike and ride comfortably I would be fine.

Lol I'm not anal about it at all. I'm happy with a regular adult size bicycle, It doesn't have to be designed specially for me, though I have to admit I'm quite anal about driver seats, because it gives me literally serious butthurt if is not comfortable enough. I'm not that picky regarding bike fit designs. Although, I would not mind If someone assemble a bicycle specially fit for my size.