How are you spending your holiday season?

moneyman

Oct 6, 2015
So as the tile says how are you guys going to spend your holiday season?

Now when it is Christmas I am spending time with my family but in New Year I am going to celebrate it with my friends.

My Christmas is always spent in bonding with family and relatives. It also happens to be the birthday of my sister so their house is the usual venue for celebration. And even if it is her birthday, we also bring food as a contribution. For today, well, it is Christmas day here, I am bringing a whole roasted pig for my contribution to the dining table. That is always a hit with guests because roasted pig is expensive.

Well I'm spending my Christmas and new year at home with the family as usual.

This one has been really weird one for me. Unusual rather. I mentioned it in another thread that I don't usually ride in the winter because of the snow, but the weather has been so mild this year, I was able to visit my friend who lives in a different part of town and have dinner with him and his family. Then it was back home to my crippling loneliness haha. New Year's will be the same, minus dinner at my friends house.

Bah work.
Actually went to Joyride 150 in Markham Ontario Canada, amazing little place for any type of bike rider.
Been nice enough I actually put down a few km's last week too.