How 'bout some stage predictions?

Sonarrat

Guest
Prologue, Liège - Lance Armstrong (USPS)
Stage 1, Liège-Charleroi - Stuart O'Grady (Cofidis)
Stage 2, Charleroi-Namur - Alessandro Petacchi (Fassa Bortolo)
Stage 3, Waterloo-Wasquehal - Axel Merckx (Lotto-Domo)
Stage 4, Cambrai-Arras TTT - Libery Seguros

Davey Crockett wrote:
> Sonarrat <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Stage 3, Waterloo-Wasquehal - Axel Merckx (Lotto-Domo)

> This is where a certain gentleman gonna find out what a certain minor
> Froggy Byron of the Belgian Battles meant when he scribbled out:
>
> ''Waterloo!, Waterloo!, Waterloo!, morne plaine......''

I think the words of Mr Ulvaeus will be more relevant as the bunch stays
together on the entire stage:

"Waterloo! Couldn't escape if I wanted to..."