How 'bout some stage predictions?

Sonarrat

Guest
Prologue, Liège - Lance Armstrong (USPS) Stage 1, Liège-
Charleroi - Stuart O'Grady (Cofidis) Stage 2, Charleroi-
Namur - Alessandro Petacchi (Fassa Bortolo) Stage 3, Waterloo-
Wasquehal - Axel Merckx (Lotto-Domo) Stage 4, Cambrai-Arras
TTT - Libery Seguros

Davey Crockett wrote:
> Sonarrat <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Stage 3, Waterloo-Wasquehal - Axel Merckx (Lotto-Domo)
>

> This is where a certain gentleman gonna find out what a
> certain minor Froggy Byron of the Belgian Battles meant
> when he scribbled out:
>
> ''Waterloo!, Waterloo!, Waterloo!, morne plaine......''

I think the words of Mr Ulvaeus will be more relevant as the
bunch stays together on the entire stage:

"Waterloo! Couldn't escape if I wanted to..."