How can I found out a giant bicycle size?

OriginalReaper

Aug 5, 2003
Hi

Over a year ago I purchased a Giant OCR 2. I'm now selling it but cannot remember if it's M or L size. Is there an area on the bike I can find out what size it is? I'm looking all over but don't see it.

If not I'll try to use the serial number and call Giant.

Thank you

OriginalReaper said:
Hi

Over a year ago I purchased a Giant OCR 2. I'm now selling it but cannot remember if it's M or L size. Is there an area on the bike I can find out what size it is? I'm looking all over but don't see it.

Thank you
Better to measure the bike from the center of the BB to the top of the seat tube in centimeters and list that. Most serious cyclists know what size bike they use in centimeters, for example I ride a 59cm bike. They probably will not know if they need a medium or large bike as this classification varies depending upon the manufacturer. You may also want to list the stand over height which is measured from the ground to the top of the top tube. If you have sloping top tube, measure it toward the middle of the top tube, equi-distant from the seat tube and the head tube. This will give non-cyclists and newbies an idea of the size of the bike if they are considering buying it. Good luck!

OriginalReaper said:
Hi

Thank you

bottom of down tube, near BB